Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 12-01-2000, 07:58 AM   #11
stevegrab
Founding Member

Default Re: Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows

Some of the shows do that, I think it is up to each manufacturer to bring in some of their own riders. At the Cleveland show in 99, Ben Bostrom was at the Ducati area a couple of times to sign autographs. (This was just after he won the AMA SBK title for Honda, and then left to go to Ducati for AMA racing.) I went over to see him and talked for a few minutes. This was shortly after a crash he had in practice which tore up on of his hands pretty bad. He was still in good spirits and looking forward to the opener at Daytona.
stevegrab is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2000, 09:24 AM   #12
El_Flaco
Founding Member

Default Re: Oh yeah, Seattle...

I'm in Seattle and yesterday was decent and today is looking sunny and dry. Excellent news, because I am planning on picking up my SV650 today (and there was much rejoicing). It's surprising how many decent days there are, really. I rode through all last winter (very mild winter), and this winter is looking OK, just have to pick and choose the rides. Summer is beautiful, so from late October to early March are the times when you hope for summer. Not bad overall.
Old 12-01-2000, 10:10 AM   #13
SugarMrPoon
Founding Member

Default Re: Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows

dude-how come no show in SLC?

Cool.

Poon
SugarMrPoon is offline   Reply With Quote