Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 01-11-2003, 06:35 AM   #11
FieryErmine
Founding Member

Default Re: L.A. area zcreening of ''Biker Boyz'' on January 16!

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the trailer for this movie. I whispered to my date "this movie is supposed to be about guys like me." She just said "What?"

A movie about sportbikes and not a canyon in sight. What a joke. And if those guys showed up at a sportbike hangout, I figure it would give the Harley Fringe Vest Crowd something to laugh at.

I'd have to be really desperate for a laugh if I even rent this unfortunate misuse of movie budget.

It'll be unpleasant to be grouped with the Uber-Squids represented.

Robin.

FieryErmine is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-11-2003, 07:15 AM   #12
giuliom
Registered Member

Funny, that was exactly my feeling seeing that trailer. "You mean they are not showing all those wonderful canyons road? Just straight-line stupid stunts?" I would have loved a good bike movie, but I don't think this is it.

Giulio
giuliom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2003, 07:18 AM   #13
nitrofly
Founding Member

*****. I thought kid rock had more sense than to appear in such a cinematic atrocity. What a pile of wank, can't hardly wait to see the busas flying over jumps at pure-mad-crazy-this-shouldn't be-allowed-speed.

Bring back tom cruise and his infamous penchant for elevated velocity. Someone make a bike movie with curvez.
Old 01-11-2003, 09:39 AM   #14
xlr8r
Founding Member

Default Re: News Item:

GrammAr, pleaz...
xlr8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2003, 12:46 PM   #15
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I can't wait to see this movie. I might fly out to LA with my new arm chaps and porta-pee-pee just to sit in the front row to oooh and ahhh at all the wonderful cinematic splendor. Just to possibly get a glimpse at Kid Rock would be worth the trip alone. And all my generation had was that crappy "On Any Sunday" movie. Sure glad things are better now. See you all in LA!
Old 01-11-2003, 12:59 PM   #16
KPaulCook
Banned

Default It's the future get used to it.

This fast and furious action movie will make sport bikes more popular than cruisers. At least for the under 35 crowd. Remember these words, in five years cruisers will be a dying breed . Sport and naked bikes like the Speed Triple will rule the road.

XGen Prophet

KPaul
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2003, 03:30 PM   #17
TheFox
Founding Member

Oh my dear Lord in heaven...YOU ARE SO DUMB.

DUMB.

DUMB.

DUMB.

DUMB.

DUMB.

DUMB.

DUMB.DUMB.DUMB.

KPaul, when are you going to realise that:

1: You have no clue what you're talking about.

2: You have no clue what you're talking about.

3: You have no clue what you're talking about.

4: DUMB.

5: You have no clue what you're talking about.

6: You have OMG NOOOOO THE PAIN! MY EYES!

That's the sound I make after clawing my eyes out from reading another of your posts and not being able to handle the strain of having that level of idiocy pumped directly into my cerebral cortex.

It's usually followed by my neighbors in the apartment under me calling the ambluance and telling me to stop banging my head on the wall in futility..."Foxy," they say, "you know he'll never learn! Stop dwelling on it! He can't control it because KPaul doesn't even know it's a problem. By the way, when you're in the hospital, can you pick me up some Percoset?"

PLEASE STOP KPAUL. I WILL SEND YOU MONEY. Please stop.

DUMB.

--The Fox

The best bike to take a trip on is the one you have.
TheFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2003, 03:36 PM   #18
TheFox
Founding Member

Default Dreamworks' real plan.

I'm sure you will be photographed if you go, and that the pictures of motorcycles in the parking lot will be used to show that "Hey, riders are going so it must be real." Be aware you will be used as publicity.

And all I can do is think of the squids causing trouble doing burnouts in the lot.

Five will get you ten that someone dies withing 1 mile of the theatre in an accident, probably while under hard accelleration or wheelieing (sp?).

--The Fox

The best bike to take a trip on is the one you have.
TheFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2003, 04:13 PM   #19
The_Aerodynamic_Head
Founding Member

What is it with you and the rubbing-in of the money/status thing, and the name-dropping of the "I'm an executive" this, and the "hoity-toity hotel" that, and the "I can afford to waste $10 for two ounces of liquor" the other thing?

If you gots da chedda, then more power to you, but there's no need to advertizize your coolness-via-credit-rating to those of us who have to make do without. It's gauche.
Old 01-11-2003, 04:15 PM   #20
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Try using your brain

Instead of taking the easy way out calling me names and calling me dumb, try an intelligent response. Is that too tough on you Sgt. Is that why you call yourself the Fox cause you are clever or are you a pretty boy airhead? Why is what I say dumb? Come on show some guts. Take on my agrument don't give up and call me dumb.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote