Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Manufacturer Forums > Others

Old 06-23-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
ivan_spartan
Founding Member

Angry Where's VICTORY?

KTM and Aprilia have their own forums and Victory doesn't even make the "others" category? C'mon now!
ivan_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-23-2007, 07:02 PM   #2
DerkT
Registered Member

Default Just bought a new Victory, eh?

" Where's VICTORY? #1 Today, 12:29 AM

KTM and Aprilia have their own forums and Victory doesn't even make the "others" category? C'mon now!"
__________________________________________________ ____________

Oh you cooky Victory guys. Still think it was a good investment huh. Arlen may save the brand but every dealer I've seen in two states has closed their doors.

When Victory first started in '98 I was one of the first to put my $1000 down to reserve the right to buy one. Then in May it was delayed and promised for June. That went on 'till August when I said fork it and bought my ST1100 after a test ride. The dealer was so frustrated he was letting me ride anything on the floor. Best thing that ever happened to me.

Now I'm with you that they should have their own catagory but I think they won't be around long unless they come out with that new tourer we've been teased with.

derrick
DerkT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:51 PM   #3
ivan_spartan
Founding Member

My Victory was a great investment. Love the bike. MUCH better than the overheating P.O.S. ST1300 it replaced (most problematic bike I've owned).

Don't really care about your opinion tough guy. Just asking a question about the forums.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:00 AM   #5
DerkT
Registered Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan_spartan View Post
My Victory was a great investment. Love the bike. MUCH better than the overheating P.O.S. ST1300 it replaced (most problematic bike I've owned).

Don't really care about your opinion tough guy. Just asking a question about the forums.
Ouch! Hatin' on the ST while it's down. Now that hurt, ivan. Well at least you didn't attack the VFR or Concourse.

Don't sweat it guy. Just trying to have some fun in the new forums. At least you got kp to jump to your defence.

DT
DerkT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:18 PM   #6
xandvphyle
Registered Member

I was one of the original with # 886 named phred. best bike I owned as far as comfort long riding, with a few add-ons. Dealer support sucked. The new ones are too "nessed up" for my taste, but If I can find a 2006 tourer....well, I too, will replace my 1300ST.
xandvphyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 04:09 PM   #7
Dangerousdave_2
Registered Member

I went to a music festival a week or two ago, and some guy pulled up along side me on an 'Indian' I know they were a dismal failure, but it got my attention in a way that a Harley never would have. Victory's may or may not make it, but it's always interesting to see a non Japanese Harley clone.
Dangerousdave_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:04 PM   #8
ivan_spartan
Founding Member

HEY! MO...I'm still waiting.

Wow. It's now July 4th and still no movement on the Victory topic. I've been a MO subscriber for the last four years. If this is how the "NEW" MO operates, I'm glad I let my subscription lapse.

Is this site now run by advertising dollars rather than motorcycle riders?

Last edited by ivan_spartan : 07-04-2007 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Edited on July 4th for a dose of reality
Old 07-09-2007, 10:09 AM   #9
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan_spartan View Post
HEY! MO...I'm still waiting.

Wow. It's now July 4th and still no movement on the Victory topic. I've been a MO subscriber for the last four years. If this is how the "NEW" MO operates, I'm glad I let my subscription lapse.

Is this site now run by advertising dollars rather than motorcycle riders?
There was a test of the new Victory just last week. Maybe you should read it.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:47 AM   #10
seruzawa
The Toad

Yeah, but with the new system if you are gone a week you might never find it.