Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Manufacturer Forums > Others

Old 04-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #1
muyiweiyang
Banned

Smile Music lovers

Dominatixes are always enthusiastic about handcuffs in everyday life especially when they watch movies. The leather goods in a film or play sometimes may be the lovers? What if we want to enjoy these good stuffs over and over on our anal intruder or any other portable pleasure device? I think we may need a converter that can extract the sticky part we need from the orifice. I was looking for this kind of software for my thing for a long time and now using a dildo It is pretty good. I think maybe you need it too. If you are interested in it, have a try; I think it may just the one you want.

Last edited by seruzawa : 04-17-2010 at 04:46 AM.
muyiweiyang is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2010, 04:40 AM   #2
Dr_Sprocket
Founding Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by muyiweiyang View Post
Music lovers are always enthusiastic about music they hear in everyday life especially when they watch movies. The interlude songs or music in a film or play sometimes may be the lovers? ewe lamb. What if we want to enjoy these good stuffs over and over on our MP3, MP4, iPhone or any other portable players? I think we may need a converter that can extract the music part we need from the movie. I was looking for this kind of software for my iTunes for a long time and now using an Ainsoft. It is pretty good. I think maybe you need it too. If you are interested in it, have a try; I think it may just the one you want.
I love music. What I don't love is spam... you know... the internet kind. Although, the regular Spam that comes in a can is pretty bad, too.

Last edited by longride : 04-17-2010 at 05:24 AM.
Dr_Sprocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:12 AM   #3
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket View Post
I love music. What I don't love is spam... you know... the internet kind. Although, the regular Spam that comes in a can is pretty bad, too.
TOO SALTY FOR ME....ER...THE SPAM IN THE CAN....NOT THE STICKY STUFF IN THE ORIFICE...

HEY LOOK MY CAPS LOCK IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I took it off now, carry on..

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote