Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycles For Sale / Wanted (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycles-for-sale-wanted/)
-   -   MUST GO!! 2006 American Ironhorse Tejas (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycles-for-sale-wanted/7872-must-go-2006-american-ironhorse-tejas.html)

seruzawa 04-24-2008 07:27 AM

You lightweights can razz me all you like but there's no need to be mean to this poor guy who is only trying to sell his bike. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I'm telling Obama. You are all really in for it now. You'll all be forced to embrace the change or kill Whitey or something like that.

Buzglyd 04-24-2008 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 183177)
The seller is in my area code. Ft. Lauderdale or thereabouts. For a small fee Klazy Ken go take good look at motorbike, make sure she hunky dory good bang bang.

Dear Klazy Ken,

How come you don't answer my calls or emails. I have lots of questions after the Vero Beach seminar. I'm standing in front of your house right now. How come you don't answer your doorbell?

See you in Okeechobee!

Konfused in Karlsbad

sachiwilson 04-24-2008 07:33 AM

Oh geeze, guys.

Conrad, they are teasing you (and Seruzawa). Seruzawa doesn't care for bikes like yours and has been just a wee bit vocal about it.

Buzglyd 04-24-2008 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sachiwilson (Post 183184)
Oh geeze, guys.

Conrad, they are teasing you (and Seruzawa). Seruzawa doesn't care for bikes like yours and has been just a wee bit vocal about it.

Leave it to the girl to ruin all the fun. :cool:

conrad72 04-24-2008 07:42 AM

Sachiwilson, thank-you for the info. I was starting to figure that out. Sorry but not in the mood for teasing today. Just trying to sell my bike.

longride 04-24-2008 08:15 AM

I'm ready for 'Change I Can Believe In' brother.

Kenneth_Moore 04-24-2008 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conrad72 (Post 183188)
Sachiwilson, thank-you for the info. I was starting to figure that out. Sorry but not in the mood for teasing today. Just trying to sell my bike.

NOW YOU READY TO TAKE MY SEMINAR!!!

MY NAME KLAZY KEN! I SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE BIG MONEY FAST YOU SELL YOUR MOTOBIKE!! YOU TAKE MY SEMINAR. YOU LEARN SECRET KLAZY KEN KEYS TO RICHES LIKE:

- Divorce forces sale
- My loss is your gain
- Dripping with Chrome
- Adult ridden and always garaged
- Too many options to list

THAT JUST SMALL SAMPLE WHAT YOU GET AT KLAZY KEN SEMINAR. YOU SEE KLAZY KEN ON YACHT WITH PRETTY GIRL? YOU WANT YACHT WITH PRETTY GIRL TOO? YOU TAKE MY SEMINAR NOW!!!!!

(Klazy Ken's next seminar will be at the Melbourne Beach Hilton on Saturday, 4-26-08. Call 888-KLAZY-KEN for advance reservations. Buzz-ugly need not apply)

seruzawa 04-24-2008 08:27 AM

I think that if you post at least one picture it might help you to get some actual reasonable responses rather than the current torrent of insanity from MO's resident ne'er-do-wells.

The_AirHawk 04-24-2008 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 183196)
I think that if you post at least one picture it might help you to get some actual reasonable responses rather than the current torrent of insanity from MO's resident ne'er-do-wells.

How Deep does one dig a ne'er-do-Well?

Kenneth_Moore 04-24-2008 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 183196)

Ok, Klazy Ken put up nice picture neighborhood kid draw after my old yacht burn up. It really look like me, that kid got talent!