Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycles For Sale / Wanted (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycles-for-sale-wanted/)
-   -   '07 Suzuki SV650s w/ LoJack (Denver,CO) (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycles-for-sale-wanted/7575-07-suzuki-sv650s-w-lojack-denver-co.html)

UmphMan 03-22-2008 08:13 AM

'07 Suzuki SV650s w/ LoJack (Denver,CO)

Located in Denver, CO. This is a great sport bike. Unfortunately, college funding is forcing me to sell the bike. This bike can be a great learning bike or for the more experienced rider, a great canyon dancer. Tames even the meanest of twisties. Has very USER FRIENDLY power. If/When you take the bike to a track day, rest assured that this bike WILL lean aggressively (In fact there are many track records held by the SV650s)! Edit: Registered...

Color: Metallic Ruby Red
COMES WITH LO/JACK
1300 miles
STILL UNDER FULL WARRANTY
Absolutely MINT condition

Paid $8500+ Asking $5299...honestly a steal

Email P8ntbawla@gmail.com for questions and more pics

sachiwilson 03-22-2008 08:44 AM

What's up with the title, if you're not the legal owner? That doesn't seem like a safe deal to me.

UmphMan 03-22-2008 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sachiwilson (Post 181087)
What's up with the title, if you're not the legal owner? That doesn't seem like a safe deal to me.

I never registered it after I bought the bike when I took "delivery", then the winter came and I just forgot about it. Trust me, I have ALL the paperwork. EDIT: NOW REGISTERED

sachiwilson 03-22-2008 01:28 PM

Go register it. Otherwise the person who has to register it is going to need to pay YOUR fines for late registration.

Kenneth_Moore 03-22-2008 03:32 PM

The "steal" was when you paid $8,500 for that bike. It's $6,800 brand spankin' new on the Suzuki website, and they damn sure aren't selling them for MSRP at the dealers. Or is that just a BS price to make your $5,200 look better?

UmphMan 03-22-2008 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 181104)
The "steal" was when you paid $8,500 for that bike. It's $6,800 brand spankin' new on the Suzuki website, and they damn sure aren't selling them for MSRP at the dealers. Or is that just a BS price to make your $5,200 look better?

No...with Lo/Jack, service plan, GAP, etc...I paid that much.

Kenneth_Moore 03-22-2008 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UmphMan (Post 181109)
No...with Lo/Jack, service plan, GAP, etc...I paid that much.

Here's a tip from somebody who sold motorcycles for a living: everything, EVERYTHING they try to sell you in the Finance office is a BAD DEAL. GAP, Road Hazard, Credit Life, all of it is super high-profit gravy for the dealer. It's where the Finance people make the real money. LoJack is worth: Jack. It only works AFTER the bike is stolen and that's when you don't want it back. Get a cable lock and an alarm next time.

Nice bike though. It's on NADA for $5110, so your price is reasonable.

seruzawa 03-23-2008 06:32 PM

Heh heh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 181112)
Here's a tip from somebody who sold motorcycles for a living: everything, EVERYTHING they try to sell you in the Finance office is a BAD DEAL. GAP, Road Hazard, Credit Life, all of it is super high-profit gravy for the dealer. It's where the Finance people make the real money. LoJack is worth: Jack. It only works AFTER the bike is stolen and that's when you don't want it back. Get a cable lock and an alarm next time.

Nice bike though. It's on NADA for $5110, so your price is reasonable.

Service plan. Heh heh. They do catch a new fish every day, don't they?

sarnali2 03-23-2008 10:40 PM

If the bike was un registered, meaning no plates, how'd you put 1300 miles on it? In Washington the dealer registers the bike. In a private sale by law both buyer and seller have 7 days to report the sale to the DMV and transfer title....

Not adding up there my friend...

I like the "prepaid oil change" plans myself... 5 oil changes for $100.00, your bike will be in the shop for a week at a time, they'll put the cheapest sh*t they can find in there and still charge you a "disposal fee"...