Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycles For Sale / Wanted (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycles-for-sale-wanted/)
-   -   1986 Kawasaki Concours $1,200 (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycles-for-sale-wanted/6765-1986-kawasaki-concours-1-200-a.html)

Kenneth_Moore 11-18-2007 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brown Bros CC (Post 173595)
You guys got way too much time on your hands!!

You're just jealous because your ad SUCKED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The_AirHawk 11-18-2007 03:00 PM

There is no Irony here in the fact that a man named "Ken Moore" is attempting to sell the Appliance of the Motorcycle World........... :cool:

Brown Bros CC 11-18-2007 05:37 PM

Ohh, you cut me to the quick with your soap box pontification!! I am forever scarred. Quick give me the emergency line to Dr. Phil!!:eek:

seruzawa 11-18-2007 05:38 PM

There is...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 173601)
Klazy Ken now offer "U2 +1 FLY AND RIDE PROGRAM!" U buy ticket, U fly to Fort Lauderdale, U ride motorcycle home! Best Deal Eva! Please contact your air carrier for details and be sure to mention Promotion Code: "Klazy Ken Al-Kayda Fly in the Ride Discount!"

... flaw in plan. No one on earth willing fly to Ft Lauderdale. Instead swinging dude from Krzystan pay you for motorcycle COD. Simply ship motorcycle to me first and I make COD payment. Brother run Krzystan post office and he make sure it come here. He have 5 employees! Is big cheese in Krzystan.

Brown Bros CC 11-18-2007 05:47 PM

A good death!!

Did you guys ever hear the one where a mans psychiatrist asked him if he had a choice, how would he choose to die? The man thought for a minute & stated he would like to die in his sleep like his Grandfather Not like the rest of my family in the car, kicking & screaming as the car plunged over the cliff.:cool:

pplassm 11-19-2007 06:02 AM

Fr*ck! I just bought one a few months ago with more miles for more $. I would have gladly flown to Ft. L. to pick this bike up.

Is is black, or the faster red?

sarnali2 11-19-2007 07:42 AM

K-K-Ken, I think you need to offer them more than $1200 to take it, seems a bit low to me.

pushrod 11-19-2007 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pplassm (Post 173614)
Fr*ck! I just bought one a few months ago with more miles for more $. I would have gladly flown to Ft. L. to pick this bike up.

Is is black, or the faster red?

PP, look at his thumbnail. It is, in fact, the almost invisibly fast Silver! By far the best color for a bike.

sachiwilson 11-19-2007 08:44 AM

Um, I have to ask.

Ken, is any part of your ad serious?

bbtowns 11-19-2007 10:43 AM

The classic problem with the Concours. I have a 99 with 50K miles, and it's worth so little I can't bring myself to sell it. I'd probably get $2,200 out of it, and miss it everytime I rode in the rain (most of the winter). Of course that's why I have so many bikes. I can't sell this Ducati, I'd only get 7K, I'd miss it everytime I went to the track...
Note: Concours never ridden in rain, only used on Sundays to go to church....