Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Classifieds > Motorcycles For Sale / Wanted

Old 10-29-2007, 07:59 PM   #1
Brown Bros CC
Registered Member

Default For Sale - Brown Bros Custom 1500LC

Up For Sale Is A Customized 98 Suzuki 1500LC!! 19000 Miles, Runs Great, Sounds Angry & Show Winning Looks. The Bike Has undergone extensive modifications that has turned it into a true road ready custom!! This bike was made to be ridden not just looked at. With the tank positioned under the seat & the lowered riding position the bike handles like a dream. I have never ridden another V-twin that runs as well or is as comfortable on the highway!! Asking price is $8000.00 but all reasonable offers will be considered. For further info, additional pics or to make an offer Contact Bill at [email]brownbroscustomcycle@yahoo.com or Phone 352-362-4814

Last edited by Brown Bros CC : 12-01-2007 at 09:13 PM.
Brown Bros CC is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-29-2007, 11:19 PM   #2
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Don't forget

Always put how much you've "invested" first.

It makes the asking price that much juicier.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:23 AM   #3
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Lots of iron crosses and skulls. All it's missing is a few naked chick silhouettes! I think you can ask twice as much with those fantastic features! What a bike!
Old 10-30-2007, 06:23 AM   #4
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Reminds me of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Lots of iron crosses and skulls. All it's missing is a few naked chick silhouettes! I think you can ask twice as much with those fantastic features! What a bike!
... a classified ad I saw a while back where some guy was selling a Toyota SR5 with "25K worth of stereo equipment" installed. Guess what? It was still only worth blue book value. People should realize that putting a lot of accessories on any vehicle doesn't affect the resale value very much. Many times if the mods are powertrain related they actually will decrease the value.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:09 AM   #5
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post

It needs a swastika stitched into the seat to be a real chopper and an FTW sticker on the psuedo oil bag.

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 08:15 AM   #6
Brown Bros CC
Registered Member

seruzawa, Do you honestly think this bike is worth the same as a stock model? This is not a bike that some bumpkin bought & slapped on a few chrome accessories bought at the local bike shop. A lot of time, effort & imagination went into this bike & it shows! Every where it goes there are people checking it out, asking questions & taking pics. I dont see them paying as much attention to stock bikes! Why don't you apply your theory to bikes put out buy major builders. Tell them thier bikes hold the same value as a stock Harley! I think you should take a pause before you publish statements. I remember an old saying that goes (Better to stay silent & be thought a fool that to speak & remove all doubt!).
Old 10-30-2007, 08:21 AM   #7
Brown Bros CC
Registered Member

Longride, Thanks for the compliment my friend, your a gentleman and a scholar!! Its nice to see someone who appreciates the work! My next project is a Victory, full mural front to back, chromed frame, a lot of 1-off add-ons. It will be something, totaly sick!!

Last edited by Brown Bros CC : 10-30-2007 at 08:31 AM.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:29 AM   #8
seruzawa
The Toad

Default You're not .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Bros CC View Post
seruzawa, Do you honestly think this bike is worth the same as a stock model? This is not a bike that some bumpkin bought & slapped on a few chrome accessories bought at the local bike shop. A lot of time, effort & imagination went into this bike & it shows! Every where it goes there are people checking it out, asking questions & taking pics. I dont see them paying as much attention to stock bikes! Why don't you apply your theory to bikes put out buy major builders. Tell them thier bikes hold the same value as a stock Harley! I think you should take a pause before you publish statements. I remember an old saying that goes (Better to stay silent & be thought a fool that to speak & remove all doubt!).
...selling a Harley. You're just relying on PT Barnum's old adage.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:44 AM   #9
Brown Bros CC
Registered Member

I see you didn't take the advice. Let me ask you a question, are you a real rider or a book biker?? You know, one of those guys that comes online & makes comments & quips but the only bike they have ever ridden is thier neighbors minibike when they were 12 or 13! Your statements have that neophyte aura to them. I am not trying to be insultive, I am just making an observation!
Old 10-30-2007, 08:50 AM   #10
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Looks like your the one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Bros CC View Post
I see you didn't take the advice. Let me ask you a question, are you a real rider or a book biker?? You know, one of those guys that comes online & makes comments & quips but the only bike they have ever ridden is thier neighbors minibike when they were 12 or 13! Your statements have that neophyte aura to them. I am not trying to be insultive, I am just making an observation!
who needs to take his own advice.