Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Classifieds > Motorcycles For Sale / Wanted

Old 10-30-2007, 07:05 PM   #41
Brown Bros CC
Registered Member

Also, as far as loving the bike, if that was ment sincerely then thank you!!

Last edited by Brown Bros CC : 10-30-2007 at 07:07 PM.
Brown Bros CC is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-30-2007, 07:08 PM   #42
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

We have a good time together, even when we're not together. Just remember I usually take a two hour nap, from one to four.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 07:12 PM   #43
Brown Bros CC
Registered Member

Hey Trippletree, I see your bio says your in Chicago!! Outstanding, thats my home town Bubba!! I take my hat off to you if you ride anywhere near the the city. the Burbs are bad enough!!
Old 10-30-2007, 07:32 PM   #44
Brown Bros CC
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningBAR View Post
We have a good time together, even when we're not together. Just remember I usually take a two hour nap, from one to four.
You know, I get almost everyone else I've encountered on this website but man, I don't get you!! You are out there brother!! More power to you!!
Old 10-30-2007, 07:34 PM   #45
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Bros CC View Post
Also, as far as loving the bike, if that was ment sincerely then thank you!!
Mr. Bro's,

May I call you Brown? I'm always spewing out nonsense on this site. It's my only vice these days. Ok, not really, but one of my vices. Welcome.

BTW: I despise choppers ever since the coffin tank and girder front ends fell out of favor. If it does't have twisted iron rods in place of the rear shocks, it's just not a chopper to me.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:35 PM   #46
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Hey Tripple, did you get my PM? Was it of any use?
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 07:44 PM   #47
Brown Bros CC
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Mr. Bro's,

May I call you Brown? I'm always spewing out nonsense on this site. It's my only vice these days. Ok, not really, but one of my vices. Welcome.

BTW: I despise choppers ever since the coffin tank and girder front ends fell out of favor. If it does't have twisted iron rods in place of the rear shocks, it's just not a chopper to me.
You can call me anything you want eccept "sweetheart"!!
Thank you for the hospitality. I know what you mean about hardtails!! I will always have a soft spot in my heart for them too But my ass isnt too fond of them anymore. Nowadays I have to compromize. I don't consider this or any bikes I do to be choppers. This one is more like if the Munsters and Pin Head formed a band, this bike would be on the album cover!!
Old 10-30-2007, 08:28 PM   #48
tripleripple
Founding Member

Location: Lightly Fortified Compound (apartment): Chicago, IL

I DID get your advice (and meant to thank you by now...). But, Thanks a bunch! I am making a trip back home to OH this weekend to rid myself of any trouble. IL is a toughh state and Chicago is just impossible. I guess they gots their reasons here in the city but they obviously don't lead to the right results. I'm thinking a shiny new mossberg might be in order (which is ironic since one pull would literally clear my entire apartment . I'm actually kind of embarassed that I never looked into the issue before but now I may keep a closer eye on it. I'm betting the only result will be frustration but I'd rather be informed. Anyway, thanks again and I KNEW you'd be the guy who could help. Quite a reputation you've built!
tripleripple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 08:40 PM   #49
tripleripple
Founding Member

Location: Lightly Fortified Compound (apartment): Chicago, IL

Yeah, been here almost three years (and I now bleed cubbie blue). It's a great city and I'm not sure if I'll ever leave (winter's a bytch though). Unfortunately, my bike is now safely ensconsed in my folks' garage for the winter in Ohio, so these are sad times for me. Thinking about a beat up supermoto or DP to blast around the city on but being a student that just means more loans. Also, no garage or space for tools makes it kinda tough. If I could just get Longride to loan me some free garage space and maintanence... You will see though that his disposition leans toward the grumpy side
tripleripple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:17 PM   #50
Brown Bros CC
Registered Member

Don't let grumpy people throw you off, most of them were probably abused children. Anyway they have plenty of time to get glad!!
I know what your saying about the parking. Even if you had a space outside you most likely would not have the bike for long. Pieces of it would be all over the midwest after the guy who heists it turns it over to the local chop shop!!
It is a great city & I too am a blue blooded Cubs fan!! I thought we were going to finaly put the goat behind us this year but I guess not!
You are right about the winter there. I remember being so cold I was afraid to shake after a pee. Thought the end of it would break off or something.