Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Classifieds > Motorcycles For Sale / Wanted

Old 01-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #1
sobs384
Registered Member

Default F/S 2007 Turbo Kawasaki ZX-14 * LOOK *

Up for sale is my Black 2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 Turbo Street/Dragbike with 2600 miles on it. The Motor has MTC turbo piston 10.2:1 stock bore, APE cam chain tensor, Adam 2" Billet Oil Pan, new factory clutch plates with a Cyclelogics Lock-up with black spacer plate, Mr. Turbo Stage 2 turbo kit with a Tial F38 wastegate ( comes with 2 different spring) the wastegate is controlled by a Exile Systems Multi Stage Boost Controller with stainless steel lines, Mallory Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, PCIII witha custom map tuned by MPS Racing. The bike is set at 65" wheelbase with Mcintosh Alumapro swingarm. The bike is equipped with some of the nicest part for a street/srtip bike like Black Vortex Rearsets, Black Vortex Mirror Blockoffs, 3 hole lowering links, MPS Auto Shifter, Muzzy fan, spenncer cycle adjustable kickstand, Stainless steel front and rear brakelines, catalyst composites drag step seat (also factory seat too), cyclelogics Turbo oil evac pump electric, battery tender, Memphis Shades windscreen, Scotts steering Damper. I have some nice gauges put on the bike like a Wego III A/F data logging system, Boost Gauge, auto meter oil temp, fuel gauge, PMR Kill Switch. The bike is running a Shinko Raven front tire (120/60-17) and a Shinko 008 round slick 190/50-17 but will also come with a 003 u-soft. I lowered the front fender and weighted the front axle with lead. The coolant has been flushed and installed new coolant with waterwetter, and the brakes and clutch have been blead with new fluid, The motor oil is changed every other race. The bike has a few extra parts also like a rear sprocket hub w/sprocket, 16 and 17 tooth front vortex sprockets and a Brocks front strap kit. The bike has a good clean title with no lien. This is the first bike I have everyraced its best has been a 5.80 @ 126mph with a 1.50 60foot. I sure I have missed something. All the stickers can come off and at 6psi the bike made 257hp. You can email me @ yamaha450f1@yahoo.com.

Asking Price $14,000.00 cash or may trade for a newer stock bike plus cash (1000cc or bigger)

Thank You Derek

sobs384 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #2
pushrod
Founding Member

Two things:

1) Great Googly-moogly! Nice looking rig!

b) What part of the world are you located in, Derek?

I have become -
Comfortably Numb.
pushrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:25 PM   #3
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Does this thing have a plate-flipper? Can't run from the cops without a plate-flipper!
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #4
seruzawa
The Toad

Hey! I want a leaded front axle too!
Old 01-02-2010, 05:50 AM   #5
pplassm
Founding Member

Amazing. I just went on our local New Year's day ride and one of the participants was spit off his drag race 'Busa at over 150 MPH last year. He's as old as me (52), but just plain nuts. Took most of last year to heal. They had him in an induced coma for 3 months.

He has hired a younger rider to campaign the thing this year.

So my question is, at what point do we just start strapping RATO pods to our backs and strap on roller skates?
Old 01-02-2010, 07:13 PM   #6
sobs384
Registered Member

I'm in upstate New York. I'm a young guy and have had some fun rides and passes down the track with it.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:36 PM   #7
sobs384
Registered Member

BIKE SOLD TODAY! Sad to see it go but it was about time.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:55 PM   #8
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Gad' Dammit I was just about to send you a check!!!!!!!!!

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote