Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Classifieds > Motorcycles For Sale / Wanted

Old 06-11-2009, 02:12 PM   #1
mattszx600
Registered Member

Default 1992 ZX6 custom project bike for sale!

Hey guys! I thought I would try over here and see if anyone is interested in my bike. Ive been an active member over at Zx forums for a long time and I got sent over here to try. So here goes...
I have a 1992 zx600 Ninja for sale. It will need some work but it does run. It has just over 29k miles on it but the engine has been rebuilt about a year ago. I have been in the process of building all custom fairings for it but now I have to stop and sell it. I have it on Ebay and you can check it out here... Kawasaki : Ninja:eBay Motors (item 170343255314 end time Jun-13-09 22:10:12 PDT)
You can Pm me for more details or for any other question you might have.
Thanks everyone!
mattszx600 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-11-2009, 02:34 PM   #2
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Wow, that is one Bizzaro-World fairing you got there pal! The bike is all set for the next Mad Max movie. Or Star Nerds...

How come you don't got no title dude? Didn't you want one when you were planning on putting this thing into orbit?
Old 06-11-2009, 02:41 PM   #3
mattszx600
Registered Member

Yeah its different. ha ha. I wanted something that didnt look like the other cookie cutter Ninja's around. When I got the bike it had been in a barn for a number of years and the guy I got it from didnt have the title. So I checked the carfax and the VIN and it came back clean. I just planned on using a company I do buiness with in Alabama in order to get it. They can get titles for anything but a trip to the ER for one of my kids changed all that so now it must go. I hate to sell it. I have about 3 months in the fiberglass and over 1k in the body and lights so far. Its way away from being finished but its a start.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:10 PM   #4
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

$500 clams for the whole enchilada huh? Sounds like a deal to me! I have a cashier's check for $15,394. I'll mail you that. Go ahead and cash it and ship me the bike. You can wire the difference between the $500 + shipping to me, and hey, keep an extra $300 for yourself!

Seriously, sorry about your kid, good luck with that.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #5
mattszx600
Registered Member

Good ebay joke! ha ha

Last edited by mattszx600 : 06-11-2009 at 04:40 PM.