Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Classifieds > Motorcycles For Sale / Wanted

Old 03-02-2009, 04:15 PM   #11
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Those SVSes with the fairing lowers look pretty sharp. I almost pulled the trigger on a Bronze SV1000S in 2005, but I guess it will just have to stay on the list of bikes I'll never own. The seating position is just too extreme. Now with a regular handlebar top triple tree........
Buy the DL650 and the $500 fairing kit, you're all set. I looked at the kit for my DL1K and it looks good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lower_650_Fairing.jpg (87.0 KB, 12 views)

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2009, 05:10 PM   #12
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Buy the DL650 and the $500 fairing kit, you're all set. I looked at the kit for my DL1K and it looks good.
That looks pretty sharp and it really transforms that ugly stock fairing, doesn't it? Buy the fairing and you can have two bikes for only a few hundred more. Just put on the fairing and you can pretend you are Moke. Take it off and You are Ken again.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:04 PM   #13
informer911
Registered Member

Thanks for the bumps everyone, though I probably would've appreciated more talk of actually buying my motorcycle than what transpired. In the end, thanks for looking/posting.
informer911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:16 PM   #14
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by informer911 View Post
Thanks for the bumps everyone, though I probably would've appreciated more talk of actually buying my motorcycle than what transpired. In the end, thanks for looking/posting.
If you hang around here long enough you will see that every thread meanders like this.

In the end, you should be thankful. We thought the bike was a pretty good deal. If we didn't, well, let's just say we can put the "ugh" in "ugly". Good luck selling the bike. If I had the money I'd take a ride over to check it out. How much snow did Princeton get? We got 8"-10" over here (Bucks County).
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:02 PM   #15
informer911
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningBAR View Post
If you hang around here long enough you will see that every thread meanders like this.

In the end, you should be thankful. We thought the bike was a pretty good deal. If we didn't, well, let's just say we can put the "ugh" in "ugly". Good luck selling the bike. If I had the money I'd take a ride over to check it out. How much snow did Princeton get? We got 8"-10" over here (Bucks County).

Less than 10" for sure, probably 6-8". It's gonna be a mess tomorrow with the temp dropping and the ice forming. I posted the ad everywhere. Hopefully someone bites and I can sell it.
informer911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #16
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by informer911 View Post
We stayed surprisingly on-topic for far longer than I thought we would. Usually by now, it's degenerated into a Political, Gun, Oil, or Oily Political-Gun thread..............

(with two or three KPaulKook references thrown in for good measure)
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:48 PM   #17
seruzawa
The Toad

Money's a little tight for most people. But most people here like the SV series. Hence the positive comments. If you'd posted a custom chopper you'd have had a completely different experience. Still, the ads here are worth every penny.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #18
colombof1
Registered Member

Did you sell yet?
colombof1 is offline   Reply With Quote