Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Classifieds > Motorcycles For Sale / Wanted

Old 01-29-2009, 11:46 AM   #11
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

smokeubad, please don't think we're making fun of you. We are, but it's better if you don't think we are.

"HE SAID IT NEVER HIT RED LINE. I HAD THIS BIKE AND PUT AROUND 3KMILES ON IT BEFOR I DECIDE TO GO TURBO. WITCH THEN I ROAD AROUND 1K WITH IT ON"

So you had a beautiful, adult-ridden, never-down, garage-kept, divorce-forces-sale, too-many-options-to-list 'Busa, you put several grand into performance parts into it, only-road-it-to-church-on-Sundays, and now you're letting it go?

Klazy Ken give you free mini-seminar:

This isn't a sales closer:

ALSO THE BIKE NEEDS TO BE TAKING IN AND RE TUNED DUE TO THE NEW TURBO THAT WILL BE PUT ON.

One wonders if you're being completely candid here; sort of hard to connect the bike's height to it's propensity to falling over:

THERE IS A COUPLE OF SMALL SCRATCHES ON BIKE DUE TO WERE THE BIKE IS SO LOW IT HAS FALLING OVER TWICE

Here's another little no-no:

there is one problem with the bike one of the four coil's are bad i changed them with used coil's instead of new one's witch you can get off ebay for around 40bucks,

Always, always, ALWAYS use the modifier "in hand" with this phrase; the arrows are nice, but they just don't have the punch:

--->CLEAN TITLE<-----

We aren't looking at a daily driver here, are we. Let's at least toss in "Low Mileage!":

rode it for about 2months with turbo on and got on it to 9krpm 5times, 3times to see what it ran at track

And the last item for today's seminar: let's not give out information that raises more questions than it answers:

MY BIKE IS AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE IN LEAVENWORTH KANSAS.

See you in Carlsbad!

Last edited by Kenneth_Moore : 01-29-2009 at 12:05 PM.
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2009, 12:09 PM   #12
newagetwotone
Registered Member

In the cave?

With Rick Astley?

hm.....
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote