Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle Multimedia > Motorcycle Videos

Old 01-16-2008, 01:37 PM   #11
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

"only two things come to mind: the spontaneous combustion of the Mayor of Warsaw in 1687 and that time in 16th century Bordeaux when it rained herring"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-20-2008, 07:07 PM   #12
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningBAR View Post
You can’t stop a Royal Enfield, you can only hope to contain....the parts that fall off!

Actually, I really like the Enfield and really want one. Unfortunately, I have nearly zero mechanical skills. Which, I've heard, comes in handy with an Enfield.
I saw a Royal Enfield today and damn if that bike wasn't cool as hell! I walked across the parking lot thinking I was going to find an old BSA; Triumph, whatever, but it was a fairly new twin. The owner had put some period stuff on it like the number plate on the front fender; some brass or bronze and copper fittings on the tank, etc. I want one too!
Old 01-21-2008, 12:52 PM   #13
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

"saw a Royal Enfield today and damn if that bike wasn't cool as hell! I walked across the parking lot thinking I was going to find an old BSA; Triumph, whatever, but it was a fairly new twin"

Ken, Royal (Indian) Enfield don't make no twin cylinder mosikle. 'least not a new one. Whacoo saw was somekinda freak bike put together by spastic rejects from Monster Garage.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:46 PM   #14
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
"saw a Royal Enfield today and damn if that bike wasn't cool as hell! I walked across the parking lot thinking I was going to find an old BSA; Triumph, whatever, but it was a fairly new twin"

Ken, Royal (Indian) Enfield don't make no twin cylinder mosikle. 'least not a new one. Whacoo saw was somekinda freak bike put together by spastic rejects from Monster Garage.
Well, it's not the first time I didn't know what the hell I was talking about, and I'm damn sure it won't be the last. Wonder what the heck it was...
Old 01-21-2008, 09:21 PM   #15
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Well, it's not the first time I didn't know what the hell I was talking about, and I'm damn sure it won't be the last. Wonder what the heck it was...
It's just possible that you saw a Royal Enfield 750 twin. They were produced into the 60s.