Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle Multimedia > Motorcycle Videos

Old 01-26-2010, 05:52 AM   #1
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Default Edward Berns - An American Hero

In 1958, there were no silicone or saline implants. So when you saw a giant pair of garbonzos, you knew you were looking at the real thing. And so, Edward Bernds, Director of "Queen of Outer Space," did the work needed to bring tears to the eyes of thousands of men in drive-in theaters across America.

The year was 1958, and the Space Race was heating up. The US was already behind the Russkies, but we were catching up fast. And in Bernds' vision of the future, by 1985 the US had a giant space station, and V-2 rockets that could hold 4 men in comfy lounge chairs and a bed. The V-2 even featured artificial gravity, no pesky floating around weightless in 1985!

The basic plot of this film is irrelevant. What's important is that there were dozens of totally hot women in a planet without men. A planet whose gravity is close enough to Earth's that the atmosphere is breathable (I'm not a scientist, but that's what the Scientist guy said). When four Earthmen crash-land on Venus, they are immediately taken captive by a man-hating Queen of Outer Space, and that's when the fun begins.

"I guess I can see how they built that Space Ray, but how are they going to aim it? Ever seen women drive!?!?" HAH! If you want a flash from the past, long before the term "PC" was even thought of, you have to see this DVD. And if you want to see Zsa Zsa Gabor when she was actually hot, you have to see this DVD. But the best part of the film comes near the beginning when the Space Men are leaving. The young and handsome Lt. is saying goodbye to his girlfriend at the spaceport. Director Bernds makes sure we get to see Earth's finest...easily the most breathtaking set of all-natural 138 Slang Words For Breasts
You must see this DVD.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2010, 06:17 AM   #2
pplassm
Founding Member

Mondo Topless:

Mondo Topless (1966)
Old 01-26-2010, 06:26 AM   #3
pushrod
Founding Member

I still remember the bed scene with Marjoe Gortner(!) and Lynda Carter in the forgettable flick, 'Bobby Jo and The Outlaw'. I'll never forget that sight! Hoo!

And who can not mention Jacqueline Bissett's 'flotation gear' in the opening scene of 'The Deep?'

I have become -
Comfortably Numb.
pushrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:37 AM   #4
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplassm View Post
Mondo Topless:

Mondo Topless (1966)
Not available on NetFlix. CURSES!!!