Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle Vendors Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-vendors-forum/)
-   -   Is there Anti-Skid brakes for all bikes? (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-vendors-forum/9700-there-anti-skid-brakes-for-all-bikes.html)

Mark Lipski 10-03-2008 04:56 PM

Is there Anti-Skid brakes for all bikes?

Yes allow me to introduce myself;
Mark Lipski; Inventor
I would like to hear your replies as to how this works, and to educate the motorcycle market what it is about.
For some reason I am willing to gamble nobody has herd of it.
Willing to listen why!

Mark Lipski 10-03-2008 05:05 PM

Wow I think it worked but I don't know what I'm doing

This is the first time I have ever joined a forum so be patient with me or teach me.
Example: One invents the greatest thing since the disc brake for safety reasons and can't market the darn thing!
Please reply with your suggestions and see if it's been tried yet.

Looking for help!

mscuddy 10-03-2008 05:24 PM

Uh, how does it work? Does that fitting deal go somewhere between the brake cylinder and the caliper? Please explain?

Buzglyd 10-03-2008 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mscuddy (Post 195121)
Uh, how does it work? Does that fitting deal go somewhere between the brake cylinder and the caliper? Please explain?

Maybe Klazy Ken! can open a parts and accessories wing.

MOKE1K 10-03-2008 06:54 PM

Ok youve got my attention, lets hear about your invention? Think I'v heard the name Lipski before just cant place it?

mscuddy 10-03-2008 06:59 PM

Monical Lewlipski? A smear of red lipstick on the presidential torpedo...

MOKE1K 10-04-2008 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mscuddy (Post 195128)
Monical Lewlipski? A smear of red lipstick on the presidential torpedo...

I knew I heard that somewhere? Thanks Mscuddy.

Kenneth_Moore 10-04-2008 07:57 AM

Klazy Ken say he used to have Harley brakes that leave skid marks, but they not on road! HAHAHAHA

Klazy Ken be here all week, you go now, you stupid.

sarnali2 10-04-2008 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Lipski (Post 195120)
This is the first time I have ever joined a forum so be patient with me or teach me.
Example: One invents the greatest thing since the disc brake for safety reasons and can't market the darn thing!
Please reply with your suggestions and see if it's been tried yet.

Looking for help!

Well I would guess the first step would be to visit the U.S. Patent Office and register it, then flog it to Lockhart-Phillips or Bendix, get them to buy your patent, sit back and watch the money flow. You might also try a Harley Specific aftermarket company, those dumbsh*ts will buy anything.

Mark Lipski 10-05-2008 08:27 AM

To try and answer your questions let me be frank with you after 3 years of pain and trying to market the TCB I have finally found a diamond in the rough with Motorcycle.com. To quickly learn how it works imagine the unit functions like a shock absorber inside your brake system. So the better your stock brakes are the more chance there is of locking the wheel. With the TCB installed a controlled compressibility action takes over.
Now your brake pads "float and drag" instead of lock and stick like a brake should work. Please understand for under 80.00 msrp if it works once and saves someone from injury or accident don't you think it' worth it? Motorcycle Product News Editor aka "Rogue" believes it saved him when a car pulled out in front of him.
MPN magazine March Issue 2008 pg. 94-95