Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle Vendors Forum

Old 09-14-2008, 08:15 AM   #1
erider
Registered Member

Smile Electric motorcycle in Omaha Nebraska

I was at the Omaha Septemberfest Motorcycle Show and saw a electric motorcycle.
Go to firstontop hifi,and other unique hobbies click on the motorcycle to see it.Now this is the kicker about this bike it was made by a janitor who never made one before.
I also found this site called godlike productions type in the serch feild electric motorcycle and click on the electric motorcycle from the corn state. read some of the posts
All I can say is wow.
I am thinking of building a electric motorcycle.
erider is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-14-2008, 08:42 AM   #2
Buzglyd
Founding Member

If you're going to post spam that isn't supposed to look like spam you're story is almost convincing. However, your handle gives it all away.

Try glossing yourself as "fuelburner1" or something like that. Perhaps you could come up with a signature like "Algore sux!"

It would lend itself to more credibility and we might even be fooled.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:52 AM   #3
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Hey, some Philippino guy bought the other bicycle for big $$$$ and rode it away to his house in Westminster. He called me when he got home and asked if I knew where he could get another air cleaner, since the stock one had vanished on the 50 mile ride to the Orange curtain. So I gave him your email address, said you knew everything about the subject.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:36 AM   #4
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
Hey, some Philippino guy bought the other bicycle for big $$$$ and rode it away to his house in Westminster. He called me when he got home and asked if I knew where he could get another air cleaner, since the stock one had vanished on the 50 mile ride to the Orange curtain. So I gave him your email address, said you knew everything about the subject.
Did you tell him the horn, license plate, and the top of the carb would vibrate off too?

Did you ask if he was related to McGyver?

I suppose a can of sardines would work just as well as a can of pellets.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote