Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle Vendors Forum

Old 05-05-2008, 10:25 PM   #1
outlawtrbo
Registered Member

Default HID Conversion Kits

Let me start by saying thanks for the interest in our HID kits. I do have single bulb kits in stock and ready to ship. These kits retail in the shops for 499.99 and only has a one-year replacement warranty. I am selling these for 229.99 to your door with a no questions asked lifetime warranty. (if your bike requires more than one bulb please contact me for discounted pricing) I am new to this site so I’m not real sure how this all works but I do have several hundred kits in stock. If you have any questions please email me: Outlawtrbo@aol.com or call me direct 219-707-2560

I do have several color choices available as well, from white to blue to purple. These kits are 3x brighter that your stock headlights, and we all know how hard it is to see and been seen at night. This kit is very simple to install and takes about 20 minutes using common household tools. There is no cutting or splicing required, simply plug and play. Our HID kits are backed by a lifetime warranty as well as 7 day a week phone support. Again thank you for the interest and I look forward to serving your motorcycle HID needs.
I do accept credit cards via the telephone as well as paypal.

Please, if you have any question feel free or want to see more pictures of our kits in action shoot an email (or call) my way and I will answer them quickly and to the best of my ability.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hid-Gallery-Multi.jpg (73.0 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by sachiwilson : 05-06-2008 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Merge posts
outlawtrbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-09-2008, 12:10 PM   #2
BADAZV
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawtrbo View Post
Let me start by saying thanks for the interest in our HID kits. I do have single bulb kits in stock and ready to ship. These kits retail in the shops for 499.99 and only has a one-year replacement warranty. I am selling these for 229.99 to your door with a no questions asked lifetime warranty. (if your bike requires more than one bulb please contact me for discounted pricing) I am new to this site so I’m not real sure how this all works but I do have several hundred kits in stock. If you have any questions please email me: Outlawtrbo@aol.com or call me direct 219-707-2560

I do have several color choices available as well, from white to blue to purple. These kits are 3x brighter that your stock headlights, and we all know how hard it is to see and been seen at night. This kit is very simple to install and takes about 20 minutes using common household tools. There is no cutting or splicing required, simply plug and play. Our HID kits are backed by a lifetime warranty as well as 7 day a week phone support. Again thank you for the interest and I look forward to serving your motorcycle HID needs.
I do accept credit cards via the telephone as well as paypal.

Please, if you have any question feel free or want to see more pictures of our kits in action shoot an email (or call) my way and I will answer them quickly and to the best of my ability.

How about sending me one of these lights to try. I could be the WV testing center for HID headlights.
I could give you a detailed report on how they light up and burn the retinas in all the deer we have here crossing the roads.
2005 VRSCA: Black Cherry/Black Pearl~Rinehart 2 into 1~SERT~HD DragBars with HD Flame Grips~Flame Pegs~Arlen Ness Mirrors~Custom side plate mount by Arvid Hall~DCL tail light~Sundowner Seat~Misc. Chrome~HD Reactor Wheels with Metzler M880 Tires 260 rear~Amsoil Oil and Filters ~Lyndall Racing Pads~Progressive Suspension(MAW)
BADAZV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 01:11 PM   #3
sachiwilson
Women Riders Moderator

HID lights are good stuff. I have three so far on my Honda 599 - one headlight bulb and two auxiliary lights. They'd be a huge help for deer-infested roads, that's for sure. Last year on an Iron Butt ride I saw a lynx or bobcat crossing the road just south of Beatty, Nevada - I would have missed seeing it without the HIDs.

Sarnali: "what could be more useless than arguing with a deaf female lawyer????"
sachiwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 01:47 PM   #4
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Let me start by saying: "Are these the high pressure sodium bulbs that require the external unit that feeds the actual bulb?" Let me finish by saying: "Or are they just fancy replacement bulbs?"
Old 05-09-2008, 02:32 PM   #5
sachiwilson
Women Riders Moderator

the kit in the pic has the igniters and ballasts. So I'd say yes, those are HIDs and not Xenon-filled halogen bulbs.

Sarnali: "what could be more useless than arguing with a deaf female lawyer????"
sachiwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 03:41 PM   #6
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachiwilson View Post
the kit in the pic has the igniters and ballasts. So I'd say yes, those are HIDs and not Xenon-filled halogen bulbs.
Den $229 good deal. Klazy Ken Seal Of Approval!