Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle Rumor Mill & New Model News

Old 12-28-2010, 06:34 PM   #11
pushrod
Founding Member

I think I'd build my own version of a Servi-car before I tried to fit that mill in a chair.

I have become -
Comfortably Numb.
pushrod is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-30-2010, 09:53 AM   #12
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Yeah, but it's not that big of an engine without all the extranious crap. I've got the top ends off it over at a buddy's house (he's a flathead man) and things look OK, it has a skuffed up front cylinder, but everything else looks good. Now I just have to modify a Cushman clutch to fit on the primary side of the crank and away we go. Stock the meter maid motor put out 18 hp @ 2000 rpm. Going to use brake-steering with some discs on each wheel. This is a long term project.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:24 AM   #13
kennakeaton
Banned

Cat massage can be a style of k9 remedy made use of everywhere to assist you to pass the time fear and anxiety with kittens and also relieve muscles tissue problems and constant worry. The software works by using various massage treatment options using light and then smooth cerebral vascular accidents which might not even endanger your safety your dog within therapies.

Such a remedy makes a specialty of rendering much of our family dog a soothing adventure whilst treating solid muscle regions that creates lean muscle suffering inside body of the cherished fur baseball. Typically the plushy cadence make the nervousness to give texts about relaxation together with enlightenment of this physique through the treatment allowing the impact of the therapy to completely come to pass. The two feline and its particular master experience the massage because gives relaxant to deal with.

Analyze your puppy prior to cure to build an idea of the particular shape. Inside doing so, it's possible to place problems inside the figure of this hamster that include hollows, piles, and bloating. This will help to people to determine if there can be prospective threats within the living together with sickness within your doggie. Avoid do away with the spaces or perhaps near all of them as it can certainly inflame the present day ailment. Now let the vet as well as a certified feline massage therapist determine those spots to look at the things may be the trouble with the snake.

Pet therapeutic massage is usually an ideal anchoring point in time for ones pet cat additionally, the operator the way it demands real call. Trust and confidence both are gathered because of regular touching child. This may give no room or living area for fearfulness and fear while in the mentality with the pet; preferably instead your cat may become more interpersonal and additionally friendly with folks.

Inside a strong bench, area any *****-cat at a more comfortable standing through coming in contact with their favorite correct our bodies. This will likely hang out your pet and then makes it simple to do a fabulous resting and also relaxing standing. Begin treatments with massaging on top of the head inside a sliding off the road lighting mobility. It is important to manipulate be successful you choose for your family pet as it may frighten and even couple agony while using therapeutic massage. Kept in mind however a gentle knead swing, brisk muscle groups on cat's body will be relaxed and even flow has enhanced. Joint inflammation in kittens, harsh structures, adhesions besides other kinds bodily issues are addressed with each and every treatment with knead strategies inside cats.

Last edited by seruzawa : 08-15-2011 at 06:29 AM.
kennakeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:31 AM   #14
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennakeaton View Post
Cat massage can be a style of k9 remedy made use of everywhere to assist you to pass the time fear and anxiety with kittens and also relieve muscles tissue problems and constant worry. The software works by using various massage treatment options using light and then smooth cerebral vascular accidents which might not even endanger your safety your dog within therapies.

Such a remedy makes a specialty of rendering much of our family dog a soothing adventure whilst treating solid muscle regions that creates lean muscle suffering inside body of the cherished fur baseball. Typically the plushy cadence make the nervousness to give texts about relaxation together with enlightenment of this physique through the treatment allowing the impact of the therapy to completely come to pass. The two feline and its particular master experience the massage because gives relaxant to deal with.

Analyze your puppy prior to cure to build an idea of the particular shape. Inside doing so, it's possible to place problems inside the figure of this hamster that include hollows, piles, and bloating. This will help to people to determine if there can be prospective threats within the living together with sickness within your doggie. Avoid do away with the spaces or perhaps near all of them as it can certainly inflame the present day ailment. Now let the vet as well as a certified feline massage therapist determine those spots to look at the things may be the trouble with the snake.

Pet therapeutic massage is usually an ideal anchoring point in time for ones pet cat additionally, the operator the way it demands real call. Trust and confidence both are gathered because of regular touching child. This may give no room or living area for fearfulness and fear while in the mentality with the pet; preferably instead your cat may become more interpersonal and additionally friendly with folks.

Inside a strong bench, area any *****-cat at a more comfortable standing through coming in contact with their favorite correct our bodies. This will likely hang out your pet and then makes it simple to do a fabulous resting and also relaxing standing. Begin treatments with massaging on top of the head inside a sliding off the road lighting mobility. It is important to manipulate be successful you choose for your family pet as it may frighten and even couple agony while using therapeutic massage. Kept in mind however a gentle knead swing, brisk muscle groups on cat's body will be relaxed and even flow has enhanced. Joint inflammation in kittens, harsh structures, adhesions besides other kinds bodily issues are addressed with each and every treatment with knead strategies inside cats.
You should seek professional help. I suggest prozac, electro-shock treatment and a trans-orbital leucotomy.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:13 AM   #15
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

I think a colonic irrigation would be refreshing, I recommend using the coldest water possible.

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 12:54 PM   #16
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
I think a colonic irrigation would be refreshing, I recommend using the coldest water possible.
And the process should be "sped up" a bit - find a large-capacity, high-pressure steam-clean system, then alternate between "hot" and "cold" for awhile, at least until all their troubles melt-away......
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 02:56 PM   #17
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Racing the chair at Anza on the 3rd of September, they will give me a case of Corona if I can make it around the track once (the track is a copy of Carlsbad, downhill and all). Check out the Marty Tripes extravaganza on his website. A 100cc race of champions (DeSoto, Jones, Weinert, Hannah, etc..etc...)
Old 08-26-2011, 03:20 PM   #18
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
Racing the chair at Anza on the 3rd of September, they will give me a case of Corona if I can make it around the track once (the track is a copy of Carlsbad, downhill and all). Check out the Marty Tripes extravaganza on his website. A 100cc race of champions (DeSoto, Jones, Weinert, Hannah, etc..etc...)
Hells Yeah!

Man, I'd run that sucker for a case of Corona myself!
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 06:03 PM   #19
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
Jeez, cuddy. Whereyabeen. I'm all alone here against all these clowns who think 750lb bikes are sporty.
Old 08-28-2011, 12:56 PM   #20
pushrod
Founding Member

Hey, Shipmate!

Good to see you post!

However, I note a lack of photographic support for said chair...

I have become -
Comfortably Numb.
pushrod is offline   Reply With Quote