Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle Rumor Mill & New Model News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-rumor-mill-new-model-news/)
-   -   Sachs Madass 125 Coming To The Usa (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-rumor-mill-new-model-news/10900-sachs-madass-125-coming-usa.html)

BrowningBAR 02-23-2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 205362)
How did the name get past the MO naughty filter?

Does it have a pet****?

What do you mean? You've always been able to say ass.

dumbass
jackass
*******
assclown
asshat

BrowningBAR 02-23-2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrowningBAR (Post 205370)
What do you mean? You've always been able to say ass.

dumbass
jackass
*******
assclown
asshat

Hmm, I gues you can say ass and hole, but not *******.

moto-scoot bill 02-23-2009 05:48 PM

it is a honda engine
 
3 Attachment(s)
the madass 50 is a typical epa certified heavily restricted 49cc 4stroke. this is not a dirt bike for kids, but is street legal in all 50 states. the stock engine is so bottled-up, it can hardly breath----but it can pass epa! the stock motor makes 2.3hp on our dyno. with the 88cc big bore kit, and the aftermarket asspipe exhaust, our dyno shows 9.2hp we have built over 100 of the madasses with this set-up, and they have been bullet proof. we did have one stock bike with a bad crank bearing, and it was covered under warranty.the rest are rock solid. the engine is from honda jailing, a honda owned company.

moto-scoot bill 02-23-2009 06:00 PM

now sold through the folks that sell the tgb scooters
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mscuddy (Post 205368)
Oh yes, another knock-off Chinese made Honda 90 motor stuck in a goofy frame. Wonder if Sachs will install one of their wonderful transmisions to complete the package?

Sold at Pep Boys no doubt, and with a marvelous parts network....hahhahah

You can park it right next to the Big Rucus gathering dust in your garage.

pierspeed/cobrasales now imports the sachs madass as of late 2008. the tgb [taiwan golden bee] brand scooters that they are the importer for are some of the highest rated scooters from taiwan, and carry a 2 year parts and labor warranty like the madass. they have over 300 dealers nationwide, and are know for their excellent support, and parts availability. you can see in the photo who builds the engine

pushrod 02-23-2009 06:44 PM

'aftermarket asspipe exhaust'!?


I dunno... It looks like what Mad Max rode when he was a kid...

The_AirHawk 02-23-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moto-scoot bill (Post 205372)
the madass 50 is a typical epa certified heavily restricted 49cc 4stroke. this is not a dirt bike for kids, but is street legal in all 50 states. the stock engine is so bottled-up, it can hardly breath----but it can pass epa! the stock motor makes 2.3hp on our dyno. with the 88cc big bore kit, and the aftermarket asspipe exhaust, our dyno shows 9.2hp we have built over 100 of the madasses with this set-up, and they have been bullet proof. we did have one stock bike with a bad crank bearing, and it was covered under warranty.the rest are rock solid. the engine is from honda jailing, a honda owned company.

See above post.

A "Big Bore Kit" is no-longer a "Fiddy", and in most states no-longer exempt from emissions, registration, and licensing laws. Unless one were to "lie" about such an animal. But one would never do that.........

pushrod 02-24-2009 07:56 AM

Now, if they were to stroke it, with the BB kit, and call it the BigAss, they'd really have something!

MOKE1K 02-24-2009 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moto-scoot bill (Post 205375)
pierspeed/cobrasales now imports the sachs madass as of late 2008. the tgb [taiwan golden bee] brand scooters that they are the importer for are some of the highest rated scooters from taiwan, and carry a 2 year parts and labor warranty like the madass. they have over 300 dealers nationwide, and are know for their excellent support, and parts availability. you can see in the photo who builds the engine

So if Honda does make this engine the parts should be interchangable with the same 50cc engines brought here to the U.S. R i g h t?

MOKE1K 02-24-2009 08:31 AM


moto-scoot bill 02-24-2009 08:35 AM

honda parts fit
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 205405)
So if Honda does make this engine the parts should be interchangable with the same 50cc engines brought here to the U.S. R i g h t?

we use genuine honda parts for the engine ----the big bore kits and the 108cc stroker kits are all made for the crf &xr hondas


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:56 PM.