Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle Reviews (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-reviews/)
-   -   How do you rate these bikes? (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-reviews/7386-how-do-you-rate-these-bikes.html)

aramos08 03-02-2008 09:35 PM

How do you rate these bikes?

Browsing through the threads, I get that there are many forum admins here who really know their bikes and who answer questions top-notch.

I need your help guys. I'm trying to do market research for my marketing course and I'm having trouble finding bikers who really know their bikes. So if you could please just quickly rate the 3 brands on the ff questions, it would really help me a ton! You could just rate the brands on their sport bikes in general, and not on a specific bike model.(on your reply, you could just copy and paste the format below)

Btw, these attributes are regarding the brands' sport bikes only. Thanks in advance!

Harley-Davidson sport bikes are:
(Note: 1 - Strongly Disagree 7 - Strongly Agree)
Your rating: (from 1 to 7)
Comfortable rate____
Easy to Manoeuvre rate____
Expensive rate____
Powerful rate____
Prestigious rate____
Sexy / Cool rate____

Honda sport bikes are:
Comfortable rate____
Expensive rate____
Powerful rate____
Prestigious rate____
Sexy / Cool rate____

Yamaha sport bikes are:
Comfortable rate____
Expensive rate____
Powerful rate____
Prestigious rate____
Sexy / Cool rate____

THANKS AGAIN! This really helps me a lot.

The_AirHawk 03-02-2008 10:21 PM

What is this "Motorcycle" device of which you speak?

sarnali2 03-02-2008 11:04 PM

Just like High School..................

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 179905)
What is this "Motorcycle" device of which you speak?

I just answered 7 to everything....I'm bound to get some of them right.

BrowningBAR 03-03-2008 06:54 AM

...I hope this is a beginner's course.

sachiwilson 03-03-2008 08:15 AM

Harley has sport bikes?

seruzawa 03-03-2008 08:16 AM

1- HD doesn't make sportbikes. Did you mean Buell?
2- The Japanese sportbikes are virtually identical. Take your pick of the cookiecutteurs. The difficulty is finding anything about any one of them that is more than a hairsplitting difference.

sarnali2 03-03-2008 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sachiwilson (Post 179917)
Harley has sport bikes?

ummm YAAAH....the SPORTster hellooo !!!!!

BrowningBAR 03-03-2008 08:28 AM

If you are going to do a poll, you might want to do some research to make sure your poll provides accurate results. If you aren't even going to bother to do basic research for your subject matter, you might as well quit the course cuz your throwing your money away and wasting everyone's time.

I don't care if you don't know motorcycles. Your lack of effort into this is sad. Did you put any effort into this? It doesn't look like it. I hope your parents aren't paying for this course.

If you are doing market research for a marketing course you might want to put more (any) effort into it and do some research before you ask people to spend time to participate in a poll.

mscuddy 03-03-2008 08:48 AM

All motorcycles are cool, sexy, handle good and are attention getters. From the dinkiest scooter to the mightiest Hog. They all be wonderful. I give them all a 10 Chester.

pushrod 03-03-2008 09:46 AM

ARAMOS08,

The question is impossible!

Your poll needs to focus on particular bikes. There are so many different bikes by each manufacturer, and they vary widely in their capabilites and limitations.

Do over!