Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle Reviews (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-reviews/)
-   -   How do you rate these bikes? (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-reviews/7386-how-do-you-rate-these-bikes.html)

bbtowns 03-03-2008 08:59 AM

Harley sport bikes are invisible, which is pretty cool really.

sachiwilson 03-03-2008 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 179921)
ummm YAAAH....the SPORTster hellooo !!!!!

No offense, but gimme a break.

seruzawa 03-03-2008 09:17 AM

C'mon dude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 179921)
ummm YAAAH....the SPORTster hellooo !!!!!

When's the last time a sporty wasn't sold with the stupid 16" rear wheel? You could move to Europe for the 2008 XR1200 this spring......but in the USA we're stuck with a 'choice' of 7 cruisers. Well, they call one the XL1200R but it's still the same cruiser as the others.

BrowningBAR 03-03-2008 09:20 AM

I'm pretty sure sarnali was being a little sarcastic...

seruzawa 03-03-2008 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrowningBAR (Post 179951)

I used to think so but not any more. Since he got the TC88 he's been morphing into a beer guzzling outlaw. Oh wait. I guess that would mean that he wasn't a beer guzzling outlaw before.

Never mind.

Be that as it may HD has the new XR1200R listed on their European websites. Sweet looking ride. HD UK

BrowningBAR 03-03-2008 10:10 AM

Yeah, I've liked the bike since the first photos were released. I think it will make it's way here soon.

I'm just counting down the days till the truck is paid off...

sarnali2 03-03-2008 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrowningBAR (Post 179951)

Kids these days eh? can't take a flippin' joke.......

Nope, Dr.'zawa, that person no longer exists, he was my evil twin and he's gone now. I am the honest hardworking taxpayer you see before you, I even shaved off my beard to better fit in with society as a whole. I have severed all ties to the Communist Party and have now dedicated my life to helping others avoid the dangers of Jazz music, reefer madness, Gin joints and sleepin' on the ground next to yer' motorsikkle....

YouTube - Mambo No 5 Lou Bega

pushrod 03-03-2008 12:18 PM

S2,

You're the kind of guy that gives us all hope. For change. And stuff.

BTW, your link isn't as good as my link -
YouTube - bill clinton's bimbo numba 5!

ejis 03-03-2008 01:05 PM

It looks like you know as much about market research as you do about bikes. Do more legwork then come back with some questions that mean something.

aramos08 03-06-2008 08:26 PM

Thanks for your replies. No really, even the sarcastic ones. I brought the topic (that bikes differ majorly between the types and between the brands) up with my marketing professor but he only wants a general overview of the top three brands: which are the ones I posted.

I realize it's very difficult to make generalizations. But I can't get too particular either since I am doing a Brand Management course and not an in-depth bike model comparison poll.

Nonetheless, it was great reading all the replies. Thanks to those you gave constructive comments. Will definitely come back to prof with more realistic feedback.