Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle Reviews (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-reviews/)
-   -   INTYLER Custom choppers (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-reviews/10730-intyler-custom-choppers.html)

BrowningBAR 03-02-2009 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecaptain (Post 206137)
yeah , kind of like bosshoss. by the way.. do you know a bosshoss dealer in europe? I've heard that they are avaliable.price tag for bosshoss in europe anyone?

Not sure if this helps as the term "Europe" covers a lot of countries.

BossHossCycles.de

Importatore ufficiale italiano Boss Hoss

Boss Hoss - V8 Powered Motorcycles - New Zealand

BOSS HOSS CYCLES - OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE DANMARK

Boss Hoss Cycles : Dealer Locator

Remember, according to Airhawk, you ain't a real man unless you pony up for the big motor.

The_AirHawk 03-02-2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrowningBAR (Post 206114)
Dooode! the RC5 would look totally sweet if you did it up like this:

I am totally, totally, cereal!

It would be cereal killer if you used that tire in the background............

The_AirHawk 03-02-2009 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trixer (Post 206103)
I purchased mine 2 years ago.They were little more expensive at the time )paid nearly 17k including all the extras).
The Intyler Customs sits a little lower and is stretched a little longer than the other Harleys. The wife and kids love to ride as passengers and hit me up every weekend for rides. Besides name recognition, it's a very strong and powerful bike. Before buying it, I wondered if I can manage the weight and speed of this motorcycle but after buying and riding it, it handles great and the weight hasn't even been and issue. I'm a conservative driver but have jumped on it once or twice. sure feels that way, anyway.
The stock exhaust was a soft rumble and after listening to some of the other models I needed a soft THUNDER. Buying a new exhaust pipe runs $300 to $500 just for the pipes. I elected to take a drill and tap a 3/8's hole to a cover plate inside the muffler. It was enough to give me more 'thump' but not loud enough to break glass.
I've ridden Suzuki, Honda, and Kawasaki bikes but they just don't compare to my custom Chopper. My wife asked me what was the thrill of a Custom choppers and I couldn't give her a decent answer...I rambled off something about it being like se_ or watching 2 women kiss.
The accessories are expensive but they have everything from clothes to engine add ons. I just know that this bike stays with me.

Oy, Vey! Dat's mighty Messhugina of you!

The_AirHawk 03-02-2009 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 206127)
Yeah, but Lord help him if his foot slips off the peg.

How's it any different than the 5-gajillion choppaz running around with 3-4" open primarys on the left side?

seruzawa 03-02-2009 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 206153)
How's it any different than the 5-gajillion choppaz running around with 3-4" open primarys on the left side?

Look closely at the seat. It looks like the rider rides while propped against that tiny pillion and if he slips off the peg his nads'll slam right into the right header bank. YEOUCH!

The_AirHawk 03-02-2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 206156)
Look closely at the seat. It looks like the rider rides while propped against that tiny pillion and if he slips off the peg his nads'll slam right into the right header bank. YEOUCH!

Ah, THAT. I was just thinkin' about it another way - as in "BBQ Beans and Franks" just ridin' around...........

mscuddy 03-06-2009 10:48 AM

When I was younger, you could buy all sorts of crap out of the A.E.E. catalogue and make your own horrendous looking, evil handling 15 foot long monstosity for real cheep. Of course wheel flop and eventual major injury was included in the price, but if you wanted to you could do it!

seruzawa 03-06-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mscuddy (Post 206475)
When I was younger, you could buy all sorts of crap out of the A.E.E. catalogue and make your own horrendous looking, evil handling 15 foot long monstosity for real cheep. Of course wheel flop and eventual major injury was included in the price, but if you wanted to you could do it!

You could even get slugs from AEE! Chrome moly frames welded together without benefit of mig-welding. What's not to love?

On another note, I was driving downtown this AM and I noticed that the Rolling Thunder dealer is now a Chicken Restaurant.

sarnali2 03-06-2009 12:43 PM

The Jammers catalog was my bible......

mscuddy 03-06-2009 05:50 PM

Mel from Easy Riders bought one of my Cushman Eagles a long time ago, and when he was looking at the bike, some Cushman snob showed up and started mocking my Cushman "Oh, that's the wrong air cleaner, and that's a type 45 seat post, and it has the wrong year handlebars and grips from a '52 standard Eagle, and the tires are wrong for the year, and and and..."

Mel and his road dog looked at the guy and Mel said "well are you going to buy it?" to which the Cushman snob siad "No, it's not original like the advertisement said, and I just don't..."

WELL THEN GET THE F*UCK OUTA HERE THEN! Mel yelled, and they both chased him out of my backyard back into his Toyota pickup.

My Eagle sat in Easy Riders on San Fernando road for the next 5 years in the show room, still covered in El Mirage dust. Mel didn't suffer fools very well...