Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle and Product Reviews > Motorcycle Reviews

Old 02-18-2009, 02:18 PM   #21
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

I'm really hoping to install a 330 series rear tire on the RC5. Somebody out there has to have a custom swingarm for it. No kickstand required.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2009, 05:28 AM   #22
trixer
Registered Member

I purchased mine 2 years ago.They were little more expensive at the time )paid nearly 17k including all the extras).
The Intyler Customs sits a little lower and is stretched a little longer than the other Harleys. The wife and kids love to ride as passengers and hit me up every weekend for rides. Besides name recognition, it's a very strong and powerful bike. Before buying it, I wondered if I can manage the weight and speed of this motorcycle but after buying and riding it, it handles great and the weight hasn't even been and issue. I'm a conservative driver but have jumped on it once or twice. sure feels that way, anyway.
The stock exhaust was a soft rumble and after listening to some of the other models I needed a soft THUNDER. Buying a new exhaust pipe runs $300 to $500 just for the pipes. I elected to take a drill and tap a 3/8's hole to a cover plate inside the muffler. It was enough to give me more 'thump' but not loud enough to break glass.
I've ridden Suzuki, Honda, and Kawasaki bikes but they just don't compare to my custom Chopper. My wife asked me what was the thrill of a Custom choppers and I couldn't give her a decent answer...I rambled off something about it being like se_ or watching 2 women kiss.
The accessories are expensive but they have everything from clothes to engine add ons. I just know that this bike stays with me.
trixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:05 AM   #23
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Oh lord.

BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:15 AM   #24
thecaptain
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
I'm really hoping to install a 330 series rear tire on the RC5. Somebody out there has to have a custom swingarm for it. No kickstand required.

a firend of mine did a similar thing ..i will ask and inform you. the company is in usa and the name had to do something with thunder..like thunder frame or bike.. they are frames producer in usa so you can google them..
thecaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:54 AM   #25
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Dooode! the RC5 would look totally sweet if you did it up like this:

I am totally, totally, cereal!
Old 03-02-2009, 08:10 AM   #26
thecaptain
Registered Member

..lol BrowingBar. is that some silly Honda or Yamaha with car V8 on it. there are profeslinaly build V8 bikes but lets not make fun of this guy. it is quite a big step he did there
Old 03-02-2009, 08:29 AM   #27
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecaptain View Post
..lol BrowingBar. is that some silly Honda or Yamaha with car V8 on it. there are profeslinaly build V8 bikes but lets not make fun of this guy. it is quite a big step he did there
Yeah, but Lord help him if his foot slips off the peg.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:41 AM   #28
thecaptain
Registered Member

this is a profesionaly build V8 firehorse by intyler customs.way too big for me but much better comparing to the honda or yamaha or whatever that bike on the previous picture is. Still all the respect for the guy who did that.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:52 AM   #29
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecaptain View Post

this is a profesionaly build V8 firehorse by intyler customs.way too big for me but much better comparing to the honda or yamaha or whatever that bike on the previous picture is. Still all the respect for the guy who did that.
It looks like a Boss Hoss with a bunch of pipes Photoshopped onto the bike.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:14 AM   #30
thecaptain
Registered Member

yeah , kind of like bosshoss. by the way.. do you know a bosshoss dealer in europe? I've heard that they are avaliable.price tag for bosshoss in europe anyone?