Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Events & Racing > Motorcycle Racing

Old 11-18-2010, 09:25 AM   #1
acecycleins
Founding Member

Default JORDAN MOTORSPORTS- the real deal

Michael Jordan Motorsports (MJM) is pleased to announce the signing of Roger Lee Hayden. Hayden will join new MJM rider Ben Bostrom as the team competes for the 2011 AMA Pro Racing National Guard Superbike Championship.

Hayden, the youngest member of the famed Hayden racing dynasty, won the 2007 AMA Supersport Championship and returns to U.S. racing after a season on the World Superbike circuit and a Moto 2 wildcard entry at Indianapolis in 2010.

The 26-year-old Hayden boasts 14 career wins since 2004 and has visited the podium no fewer than 38 times in his professional career. He brings with him a renewed hunger to achieve and a desire to prove that he has what it takes to be a race winner.

“Signing Roger Lee bolsters our 2011 championship campaign,” said Kreig Robinson, MJM’s Vice President of Corporate Relations. “We’re excited to get him testing on our equipment as soon as possible. We know that Roger Lee is going to bring the intensity and our crew is ready to unleash his potential.”

“I’m so excited to be a part of Team Jordan! These guys have a great crew and I’m excited to get on the bike as soon as possible. I’m ready to show what I’m made of… It’s also good to be home, there’s no place like home,” said Hayden.

Hayden is a native of Owensboro, Kentucky.

MJM is continuing to monitor the recovery of Aaron Yates, who has decided to take the necessary time to allow his injured right leg to heal. After successful bone graft surgery in September, Yates is progressing better than expected, according to his doctors.

With the announcement last week that Ben Bostrom has joined the team it appears that the Jordan wants to be the new standard in Privateer racing. Congrats to them. Wonder if Yosh is nervous, yet.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2010, 06:53 PM   #2
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Hope he does great, which I'm sure he will. However I hope he makes it to the top. All the way to the top!
Old 11-20-2010, 07:58 PM   #3
MOKE1K
Registered Member

That would be something to view, two Brothers going at it tooth and nail, one a rookie one a vet.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:09 AM   #4
acecycleins
Founding Member

You know that RL raced a season on a AMA Superbike with Kawi. He was broken most of the year and didn't show results until the last few races, but he can race a SB. Since Jordan fields strong bikes I'd imagine that Yosh is pretty scared that Tommy will be the only top 4 rider they have on their team. Jordan now has Two top 5 riders.