Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Events & Racing > Motorcycle Racing

Old 10-09-2009, 09:47 AM   #11
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Please quit riding to the store and stop lobbying for all those noise laws. We would all appreciate it. Thanks!
SEE, I knew it!

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-09-2009, 10:44 AM   #12
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

I nominate Sezurmama for the Nobel Peace Prize for 2010. He's obviously done a lot for Global War..... erm.... Climate Change. That, plus he's got plans for the Future - like making nice with his wives, and maybe attending a Trackday or two.

That, and he's one heluva snappy dresser.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:12 PM   #13
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
I nominate Sezurmama for the Nobel Peace Prize for 2010. He's obviously done a lot for Global War..... erm.... Climate Change. That, plus he's got plans for the Future - like making nice with his wives, and maybe attending a Trackday or two.

That, and he's one heluva snappy dresser.
I need the money to fund my national campaign against aftermarket4-into-1 pipes and motorcycle racing.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:13 PM   #14
MOKE1K
Registered Member

The most ironic feature of your persona is that you preach hate towards the aftermarket exhaust world, yet your on a Motorcycle site? Thats very strange to me, And something about you I'll never understand. I always thought the older school guys were the ones that suped up their cars and bikes-all night long for the fifties style street race. Have you grow up?

On a motorcycle site?.... Com'on?
Old 10-09-2009, 08:10 PM   #15
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKE1K View Post
The most ironic feature of your persona is that you preach hate towards the aftermarket exhaust world, yet your on a Motorcycle site? Thats very strange to me, And something about you I'll never understand. I always thought the older school guys were the ones that suped up their cars and bikes-all night long for the fifties style street race. Have you grow up?

The most Ironic feature of your persona is that you actually work in the moto-industry, and don't realize that ALL Motorcyclists are under a constant, directed attack RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT by busybodies who have nothing better to do with their time than pick a group of people they perceive as "different" and pass legislature that - while it might not make these people the same as themselves, will PREVENT others from doing anything "different" than what said-same busybodies perceive as "normal".

All because they observed someone doing a wheelie down A1A, or I-95, or are tired of the constant throttle-blipping and rev-let off; REEEV-let off sound of open pipes on large cubic-inch V-Twins every year around the first of March.........

And you're on a Motorcycle site? C'mon man!
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 04:46 AM   #16
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"I always thought the older school guys were the ones that suped up their cars and bikes-all night long for the fifties style street race. "

They are, but now you get a $500 ticket or arrested for having that kind of fun.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:01 AM   #17
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKE1K View Post

You don't know what the word hate means. "Hate" is when the VC enter some village in the night, skin the mayor alive, rape his daughters and set them on fire. And they do this because the poor villagers dared to accept some medical supplies from some US aid workers.

An attitude of mild derision for people who spend thousands on accessories when they've never spent a nickle on advanced training is not "hate". If I was full of hate I'd be a Democrat.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:35 AM   #18
acecycleins
Founding Member

Default Wera @ Rd Atl

My buddy Ted Cobb won two classes yesterday. Ted is the "Business Manager" aka Finance guy at Gainesville Motorsports. He was an instructor for Kevin Schantz Suzuki School when it was based out of Rd Atl. The man has skills. Funny that he never really secured a long term Pro career. Guess the Finance gig and instructor gig paid about the same with less travel. Congrats Ted. Race 'em hard today. You can find updated results on roadracingworld.com
Old 10-11-2009, 06:00 AM   #19
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
You don't know what the word hate means. "Hate" is when the VC enter some village in the night, skin the mayor alive, rape his daughters and set them on fire. And they do this because the poor villagers dared to accept some medical supplies from some US aid workers.

An attitude of mild derision for people who spend thousands on accessories when they've never spent a nickle on advanced training is not "hate". If I was full of hate I'd be a Democrat.
Whow, whow a racing team announces they are using a specific exhaust system for racing and your talking about little girls being rapped? Your more ate up than I first thought.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:57 AM   #20
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
The most Ironic feature of your persona is that you actually work in the moto-industry, and don't realize that ALL Motorcyclists are under a constant, directed attack RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT by busybodies who have nothing better to do with their time than pick a group of people they perceive as "different" and pass legislature that - while it might not make these people the same as themselves, will PREVENT others from doing anything "different" than what said-same busybodies perceive as "normal".

All because they observed someone doing a wheelie down A1A, or I-95, or are tired of the constant throttle-blipping and rev-let off; REEEV-let off sound of open pipes on large cubic-inch V-Twins every year around the first of March.........

And you're on a Motorcycle site? C'mon man!
Well since your so worried about me and my aftermarket exhaust why don't you start particiapating in legislation that will change the laws and perception instead of complaining to a person like me whos more likely to understand your point of view, cause if you didnt realize it, were on a motorcycle web site. Maybe the problem is the stereo typical view point of singling out such groups in the first place.