Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Events & Racing > Motorcycle Racing

Old 08-12-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
Motourage Dave
Registered Member

Default Motourage at VIR

Hey, all. I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you a little bit about Motourage.
I've been a racing fan since I could walk. I raced flat track growing up, and I've continued to hold a love of racing. During the season, I spend my Sundays soaking up as much race action as I can, but for so long it has been hard to find a group who is as hard-core as I am about racing with whom to watch the action. For that reason, I decided to start motourage.net.
The basis is simple: Provide a resource to help grow the sport of motorcycle racing in the U.S. We help fans connect with each other to create viewing parties in bars, living rooms and at the track. We offer an interactive map to locate fans with similar interests. We provide up-to-the minute race news. Even more exciting, we can score great group discounts to events, and we offer give away some great prizes at the track.
Our next event is the AMA Suzuki Big Kahuna Nationals this weekend at VIR. Our members have gotten together on a great hospitality package that includes pagoda access, catered meals and VIP visits to the paddock. Unfortunately, it's too late to get in on the VIP action, but we're still getting together at and around the track for meetups, meals and great prizes.
Check out Motourage.net to stay updated with all the latest information. Sign up for email alerts, and join our Facebook group. You can also follow us on twitter, and be sure to add your information to the interactive map. Opt in for text message alerts, and we'll notify you of when and where the raffle drawings are taking place and let you in on the inside track tips.
Oh, and best of all, it's 100% FREE.
Thanks, and we look forward to working with you to grow this sport w love.
Dave

Important Links:
Website
Twitter
Motourage Map
Motourage text message alerts
Motourage Facebook Group
Motourage Dave is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #2
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

How come it's free?
Old 08-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #3
Motourage Dave
Registered Member

Ken:
This idea is by no means a business endeavor. Once it costs money, it becomes a job. I already have one of those.
In the grand scheme of things, yeah, I plan on having an online store for race-related merchandise, apparel, etc. but for now, I just want to put together a database of fans so, no matter where we travel or where we live, we can hook up with fellow motorcycle enthusiasts and head to the track or grab a few beers and watch the race.
I'm doing this because it's something that I wish existed.
Motourage Dave is offline   Reply With Quote