Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Events & Racing > Motorcycle Racing

Old 03-22-2009, 09:32 PM   #1
GSXRWolf
Founding Member

Default Fontana Results **Spoiler**

Watched the new SPEED program for AMA Pro Racing. Not too bad. Showed quite a bit of the superbike race from Daytona. Wonder how much coverage they'll have time for with the double race from Fontana. Maybe just cover the first race and do the second race the following week?

There was more excitement at Fontana after the races were over. The following link contains results from some of the racing. You were warned.

AMA Pro Racing Suspends Jamie Hacking Indefinitely (Includes Race Results) News Article // RoadracingWorld.com
GSXRWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-23-2009, 05:17 AM   #2
seruzawa
The Toad

What did hacking actually say? Was he right? enquiring minds want to know.

I can't imagine being suspended for "disrespect for the media". They deserve none. It would be like disrespecting pond scum or old socks.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:07 AM   #3
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Woe, thats stupid. They are really turning this into nacsar it seems?
Old 03-23-2009, 11:45 AM   #4
acecycleins
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
What did hacking actually say? Was he right? enquiring minds want to know.

I can't imagine being suspended for "disrespect for the media". They deserve none. It would be like disrespecting pond scum or old socks.
First- DiSalvo over re-acted. Riders talk amoungst themselves during post race interviews. It happens. However, Race one- Hacker displayed a lack of respect in his late enterence and the way he acted was totally disrespectful to the media event. Race two- he was full of sour grapes that the Buell walked away with it- again. He showed his ASS as it were and Jason probably had enough of his attitude. Hacker left the press conference muttering obscene things and DMG had enough of his piss poor attitude.
I like Hacker. I'm one of his biggest fans, but his attitude and his actions were not befit of a Professional roadracer. He deserved the suspension.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:34 PM   #5
Denden
Registered Member

Here's some footage from the press conference: YouTube - Daytona SportBike race 2 podium and press conf presented by AMSOIL from Auto Club Speedway
Denden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #6
GSXRWolf
Founding Member

And here's some transcript from the post race interview.
Soup :: Sunday Daytona Sport Bike Press Conference Transcript :: 03-23-2009

Note in the article of my first post, they say he spouted off a string of profanities as he was leaving the press conference area. Sounds like emotions were running high.

Last edited by GSXRWolf : 03-23-2009 at 06:46 PM.
GSXRWolf is offline   Reply With Quote