Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Events & Racing > Motorcycle Racing

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 06:55 AM   #31
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Well, I understood it long before you even knew what it was. You called it the Big Bang Theory in a previous post where you said I was sarcastic. You thought I was speaking of the Big Bang Theory of evolution. That much was clear. After you found out what I was really speaking of, you then attempted to act like you knew what it was all along. Not a big deal, but you really didn't know what I was speaking about because you sensed sarcasm when I was actually speaking about an engine firing configuration that you had no idea existed. This is why I ask questions, get answers, and learn. No need to throw hissy fits and hurl insults. Pretty simple really.
Hahahahahaha, evolution ? hahahahahahahaha Dude like I stated bigbang was used in and around the Mick Doohan era, Honda used it years ago, welcome to the party? I think? Keep hiding behind your keyboard, Half the stuff I said you havent comprehended at all, thats cool. Evolution,...thats a good one! Hahahahahahahaha

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-16-2008, 06:59 AM   #32
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Long ride needs explanation on cross plane crankshaft, again?

Conventional "BOOM....BOOM"

BIG BANG "boom..boom..boom..boom"

Just so you dont mistake anything I'v said, like most of your repsonses.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:13 AM   #33
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

You just said this yesterday.

"Ok, I'll bite,...
Not sure what makes it sound that much different, dont know if it's something as simple as the exhaust making that certain note, or even if its the different firing order. I would'nt think its the firing order but ya never know, maybe its the flux capaciter."

For a guy that knows everything now, you certainly didn't know anything yesterday. When did this huge influx of knowledge take place?? Maybe this morning?? Last night? Yesterday you didn't think it was the firing order, now you KNOW it is. You didn't even know what the firing configuration was yesterday. It just keeps getting funnier!

Last edited by longride : 12-16-2008 at 01:11 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:19 AM   #34
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Well, you spelled 'haha' right. Good job! You didn't state when or where the 'big bang' was used dude. You didn't even know it was used in the R1 until Ken posted it, or you would have said so yesterday. You also stated you had no idea why the R1 sounded different, which I quoted on another post. You GUESSED the exhaust! Anything else you want to look dumb on today, or is this pretty much it for today?
Old 12-16-2008, 07:20 AM   #35
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
You just said this yesterday.

"Ok, I'll bite,...
Not sure what makes it sound that much different, dont know if it's something as simple as the exhaust making that certain note, or even if its the different firing order. I would'nt think its the firing order but ya never know, maybe its the flux capaciter."

For a guy that knows every thing now, you certainly didn't know anything yesterday. When did this huge influx of knowledge take place?? Maybe this morning?? Last night? Yesterday you didn't think it was the firing order, now you KNOW it is. You didn't even know what the firing configuration was yesterday. It just keeps getting funnier!
Still reelin' 'em in, eh? You're just a big old meanie.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:23 AM   #36
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

On this one, I wasn't even trying! It just fell into my lap like a big fish! I not only didn't bait the hook, I didn't even have a hook!
Old 12-17-2008, 03:19 PM   #37
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool Hate Issues!

Quote:
On this one, I wasn't even trying! It just fell into my lap like a big fish! I not only didn't bait the hook, I didn't even have a hook!

In the beggining when you asked all our obvious question's about the sound, Iam sorry but I knew most likely your up to your stupid trick's. I was trying to be nice and give you some possiblities seeing as I wasnt absolutly positive. I will tell you if you were to changed the exhaust it would sound different so no need to quawk, and think youve somehow tricked me.

Were does all the hate come fromyou have inside you, for me? Remember this post was started just for people to hear a difference in the sound that the bike makes. I never said I knew it all? Never tried to cause trouble? Just a simple sound clip thats it?

I dont need to prove to you what I know. I dont care what you think of me,...or what you think I know or dont know.
You seem to have a big chip on your shoulder that takes you out of your way to make me look bad. Iam not sure why, but it is what it is. Your foiled oldman attempt at tricky me did'nt work like you apparently have been thinking. Thats why I said,...I'll bite.

Just the typical Longride trying to gain popularity on a web site hiding behind your keyboard. Thats cool if Iam not in your click, wouldnt want to be,not the way you treat people. I dont hold anything against you that you have done to me and I'll still be here. Think what you want, I get major respect from what I know in my circle. Peace Longride never tried causing trouble with this post, just trying to,...post. Hope it makes you feel worthy in some way.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:44 AM   #38
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"Remember this post was started just for people to hear a difference in the sound that the bike makes. I never said I knew it all? Never tried to cause trouble? Just a simple sound clip thats it? "

And all I did was ask why it sounded differently. That's it. Then you pretty much told me I was sarcastic. Then you called me a troublemaker and a retard. All I wanted to find out, which I did not know and I admit too lazy to look up, was why it sounded differently. I figured someone had a quick answer. I wasn't being sarcastic, I wasn't being a troublemaker, I wasn't being a retard. I have no idea why you said those things. I never called you a thing. I was not trying to cause trouble. I was trying to get an answer and I got insulted. I have zero problem saying that I don't know something. If I don't understand something, I will ask someone to explain it to me. I don't feel I should have been insulted for asking a question. It was no reflection on you that you didn't know the answer, nor was I trying to make you look bad, because I didn't know the answer myself. I suspected there was a reason and Ken found the answer. My question was answered, and I learned why it sounded different. By the way, I'm not all that popular here. Most people hate me on this site. I just stick around to keep em on their toes. I don't hate you dude, but you certainly didn't need to get all crazy on me for asking a question. Agreed?
Old 12-18-2008, 08:44 AM   #39
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
"Remember this post was started just for people to hear a difference in the sound that the bike makes. I never said I knew it all? Never tried to cause trouble? Just a simple sound clip thats it? "

And all I did was ask why it sounded differently. That's it. Then you pretty much told me I was sarcastic. Then you called me a troublemaker and a retard. All I wanted to find out, which I did not know and I admit too lazy to look up, was why it sounded differently. I figured someone had a quick answer. I wasn't being sarcastic, I wasn't being a troublemaker, I wasn't being a retard. I have no idea why you said those things. I never called you a thing. I was not trying to cause trouble. I was trying to get an answer and I got insulted. I have zero problem saying that I don't know something. If I don't understand something, I will ask someone to explain it to me. I don't feel I should have been insulted for asking a question. It was no reflection on you that you didn't know the answer, nor was I trying to make you look bad, because I didn't know the answer myself. I suspected there was a reason and Ken found the answer. My question was answered, and I learned why it sounded different. By the way, I'm not all that popular here. Most people hate me on this site. I just stick around to keep em on their toes. I don't hate you dude, but you certainly didn't need to get all crazy on me for asking a question. Agreed?

Well if you were being serious I apologize, it just seemed to me that your question was a loaded one, one you already knew the answer too. I mean you cant really blame me for thinking you were being sarcastic or get offended when all along you've done nothing but try and make me look bad and question everything I say, cant we just get along?

[Longride]
Well, I understood it long before you even knew what it was. You called it the Big Bang Theory in a previous post where you said I was sarcastic.

Iam going to let bygones be bygones and again guess I was wrong about your sarcasm.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:48 AM   #40
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I wasn't questioning you. I had no idea if it was different or just the same as any other 1000cc inline four racer. I have no hard feelings against you. Never did really.