Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle and Product Reviews > Motorcycle Product Review

Old 08-21-2011, 08:21 PM   #1
designer1234
Registered Member

Default motorcyble jacket

It was a warm day in spring. Having finished reading,I went out shopping for moncler jacket and buught mysely a sweater and a skirt. The sweater is pink with decorations on the collar and sleeves. The skirt is black wool. They march very well. Seeing me in my new columbia jacket , Sun Ling dashed out and bought a suit for herself. The sweater is exactly like mine. The skirt is a little different. As a result, last Monday, l was wearing the same womens north face jacket as she, and when we went out, we were taken for twin sisters.

My roommates Shi Ying and Wang Yan said to me that Sun Ling was not right in jacket for men . She should not have bought the same black jacket as I did. I think it unreasonahle that just because I have bought the suit that no others should buy it either.

It is indeed strange of that girl Sun Ling. Besides the suit exactly like mine, she bought another suit of a thin flannel White Jacket and trousers. The style of her suit is exactly the same as that of Ah Qiu's.jacket for women Only it is different in color. So one afternoon Ah Qiu shouted out to her, "Suit follower!" Have you ever seen such a case?

Last edited by seruzawa : 08-21-2011 at 09:05 PM.
designer1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement