Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle Pictures (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-pictures/)
-   -   Longride's Knuck (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-pictures/15715-longrides-knuck.html)

MOKE1K 07-09-2010 05:43 AM

Yeah Longride! Where not leaving until you post.

mugwump58 07-09-2010 03:36 PM

Recently on another forum I saw someone post as "LongRide". He was starting a 3 month ride around the country on a BMW. I wondered about "longride".

mscuddy 07-09-2010 07:48 PM

It's those plastic coke bottle-drano bombs. Sicko. I prefer FFF pounded into a six man CO2 bottle.

tripleripple 07-10-2010 12:00 AM

I will say if Longride is watching....the CB750 you hooked me up with runs like a f'n champ. I ditched the front fender, put black flattrack bars on, wrapped the headers in shyty white exhaust wrap, blacked out anything chrome--levers, pipes, etc, replaced that whole rear fender/tail light assy with something much smaller, turn signals gone, and painted the tank/sidecovers white and blacked the logos. Well done on the frankenstein fuel lines, cause I ain't changing them. The sound of the pod filters sucking in air makes me grin every single time I twist the throttle. It looks completely different now and is about to get sold so I can use the money on a newer bike because I finally fell in with a crowd in the windy city who rides. I'll try to post a pic or two before it goes.

Sadly for many of you my new purchase is going to be a 2nd Buell. They are fast, comfortable, easy to maintain and going for a song right now (I kinda live in 2 locations so need a bike in each). Buy your new crap at a premium all you want. I'll be laughing all the way down the road.

Dr_Sprocket 07-10-2010 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripleripple (Post 245310)
Sadly for many of you my new purchase is going to be a 2nd Buell. They are fast, comfortable, easy to maintain and going for a song right now (I kinda live in 2 locations so need a bike in each). Buy your new crap at a premium all you want. I'll be laughing all the way down the road.

Why "sadly"? Which one are you going to get? An 1125CR?

tripleripple 07-10-2010 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket (Post 245319)
Why "sadly"? Which one are you going to get? An 1125CR?

I guess sadly because it's going to be another XB. Yes, I'll have two. It's all I'll talk about!

Kenneth_Moore 07-10-2010 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 245205)
Y'know, I've suddenly noticed a Dearth of Kook-bombings since George went anti-Postal.

I'm not sayin'; I'm just sayin'......

Good Lord Man! Suddenly it all makes sense. There's the Kook, and the Anti-Kook, locked in mortal combat for the souls of men. Yet in the end, they turn out to be one and the same.

Hmm, where's that Bible....gotta look up what happens next.

sarnali2 07-10-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 245336)
Good Lord Man! Suddenly it all makes sense. There's the Kook, and the Anti-Kook, locked in mortal combat for the souls of men. Yet in the end, they turn out to be one and the same.

Hmm, where's that Bible....gotta look up what happens next.

2012 !!! 2012 !!!! 2012 !!!

pushrod 07-11-2010 04:52 PM

3ripple,

There are regularly Buells down here on CL going cheap.

jamesjohn012 11-16-2010 08:01 AM

Hey looking good and nice pics...