Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle Pictures (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-pictures/)
-   -   Post Your Bikes Old Or New!!! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-pictures/10519-post-your-bikes-old-new.html)

Dr_Sprocket 01-29-2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 202787)
Is that a matching helmet there? Yikes!

Yeah. Can you tell my favorite color is blue?

12er 01-29-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 202858)
It has ABS, right?

I'm pretty sure them drums wont lock up, or free up. *insert warm salt water quote here*

seruzawa 01-29-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushrod (Post 202768)
Well, actually in L.A. (Lower Alabama), or otherwise; the Florida Panhandle.

Funny thing - I accidentally set fire to that F-150 almost exactly two years ago.

Ha! I knew it. And tell me. Just before you set it on fire you said, "Hold my beer and watch this." Right?

12er 01-29-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 202864)
The Good Lord works in mysterious and wonderful ways. I'd been hankering for a Japanese restoration project, and along comes SmokeU with the exact year, model, and color of my very first motorcycle. I can't wait to hear it run...smell the 2 stroke oil. It should be quite a flashback.

You're coming to Daytona this year, right? Are you riding down or perhaps brining a van or trailer? Hint hint wink wink nudge nudge...

I got that hankerin' out with that YAS-1 I have pic'd. The $30 petschlong gasket was enough in itself. Then another $100 plus for paper carb gaskets, filters and hoses. Oh, sorry Smoke, I'll shut up... Damn it, there is that itch again, pretty sure my buddy hasnt fired it up since I gave it back. Mosquito's should be out soon, need to fog 'em. Then again just a pic of me on that thing would be classic, anyone know where I can get a helmet in the shape of a fez?

MOKE1K 01-29-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mscuddy (Post 202888)
In all their leaking glory.

FREAKIN'A THATS A FLEET. NICE

MOKE1K 01-29-2009 04:56 PM

Hawaii Raceway Park on the Sponsord 93 Honda cbr900rr after the 4hour endurance race on our makeshift podium where we finished 3rd overall.

MOKE1K 01-30-2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 202757)
Very few pics hve survied, but here's a few.

Nice collection of bikes seruzawa, I think I have found new respect for Harley Davidson, I think? You still have that GS? What cc again? I'v forgotten it's either a 11 or a 13 right? Those things where beasts.

Dr_Sprocket 01-31-2009 01:29 PM

Marriage advice

Quote:

Originally Posted by mscuddy (Post 202888)
In all their leaking glory.

Cuddy, what psychology tactic do I take with my wiffy, to get her to let me have more than one bike? You must've perfected the art, as evidenced by your stable of steeds. Every time I mention getting another bike, she says "Why do you need another? You can only ride one bike at a time."

The_AirHawk 01-31-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket (Post 203098)
Cuddy, what psychology tactic do I take with my wiffy, to get her to let me have more than one bike? You must've perfected the art, as evidenced by your stable of steeds. Every time I mention getting another bike, she says "Why do you need another? You can only ride one bike at a time."

Just give 'er a smakkin' and say "Biotch! Mind yer own bidness! Getcher ass back in the kitchen 'fore I shorten your chain again!"

Gotta keep the Pimp Hand strong.

BrowningBAR 01-31-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket (Post 203098)

Teach her how to ride and teach her how to shoot. My wife has her own bike and we have over 20 firearms.