Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Classifieds > Motorcycle Parts Wanted

Old 01-28-2011, 07:47 AM   #1
junker73hd
Registered Member

Default Parting out 1982 Yamaha Seca 550

Buy one part or even better come get the whole thing.No title.Located in Texas...thanks,Junker.

junker73hd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2011, 04:15 PM   #2
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Lord God Billy Bob, them thar is a lot of mosickles. You wouldn't have a Go Devil foldable mini-bike laying about by chance? Need a rear wheel....
Old 01-28-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
junker73hd
Registered Member

Them ones thar aint nuthin'...I got sum more.Right now I have the Seca,the 87 Kawasaki next to it,a 1981 cb650 w/6000 original miles,a 2003 Big Dog,a 75 shovel,1965 panhead,1976 Triumph chopper project,1953 Triumph pre-unit basket case,and a 1948 Innocenti 3 wheeler...all for sale.I deal in oem Harley and vintage chopper parts.I have many parts albums in photobucket and many more that I haven't cataloged yet.As far as Go-Devil parts go I don't have anything.But I am familiar with them.But I have many friends/contacts in the parts business.And I think I know someone who may be able to help.He doesn't live in the E world but if you will give me the year model or part number or any info he might need I'll give him a call.I only want one thing in return.I want pics of you Go-Devil for my collection.It would mean more than a random pic that is just that...no story or info to make it interesting.Thanks,Junker.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:15 PM   #4
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Here ya go Junker...

Rick Sieman: SuperHunky.com
Old 01-30-2011, 09:51 AM   #5
junker73hd
Registered Member

That's a sweet little ride you got there Rick.And a really cool story as well.Just finished reading it.I'm a tinkerer and fabricator myself and would like to have seen that upside down tricycle thingey.I'm adding your picture and story to my collectoin and appreciate you sending it to me.Is there any special info I need to know before I make the call for your rear wheel,or are they all the same?Thanks again,Junker.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:06 AM   #6
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

No, the Go Devil has a pretty standard mini-bike rear wheel, but Fuji Industries (who made it, think Hodaka) fabricated the wheel so a standard mini-bike rear wheel & brake assy won't fit in the swingarm. I've tried it, too wide. I'll get you the specs later today (inside measurements between the swingarm, bearing-to-bearing, axle size, etc). And I'm Matt btw, Rick is the senior editor (I'm the associate editor). It is an amazing little bike, can go up anything if you can get the traction.