Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Classifieds > Motorcycle Parts For Sale

Old 08-26-2008, 05:15 AM   #1
rocketbracket
Registered Member

Thumbs up Suzuki SRAD gsxr 600 750 96 to 99 mirror bracket stay

This is brand new aftermarket upper mirror bracket or fairing stay for Suzuki SRAD GSXR600 and GSXR750, guaranteed straight and perfect fit.

This screen and mirrors brace will fit GSXR600 from 1996 to 2000 and GSXR750 1996 to 1999 . Color raw aluminum = bracket is not painted. It needs to be painted. You can paint it in your custom color. Picture shows bracket painted black.

contact: rocketbracket@yahoo.com also Ebay ID is rocketbracket. View items for sale
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gsxr srad 9699 mirror bracket.jpg (22.4 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by rocketbracket : 03-03-2009 at 12:29 PM.
rocketbracket is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-14-2008, 01:08 PM   #2
stevewright71
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketbracket View Post
This is brand new aftermarket upper mirror bracket or fairing stay for Suzuki SRAD GSXR600 and GSXR750, guaranteed straight and perfect fit.

This screen and mirrors brace will fit GSXR600 from 1996 to 2000 and GSXR750 1996 to 1999 . Color raw aluminum = bracket is not painted. It needs to be painted. You can paint it in your custom color. Picture shows bracket painted black.

Hi There,

I am in desperate need of this part for my gsxr 600 srad, please could you give me a price on this part, it would be much appreciated.

Steve Wright
stevewright71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:06 PM   #3
rocketbracket
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevewright71 View Post
Hi There,

I am in desperate need of this part for my gsxr 600 srad, please could you give me a price on this part, it would be much appreciated.

Steve Wright
Yes they're $45 plus shipping is $10 anywhere in US. You can use PayPal to transfer funds. id is rocketbracket@yahoo.com. thanks
Old 09-15-2008, 01:45 AM   #4
stevewright71
Registered Member

Quote:
Yes they're $45 plus shipping is $10 anywhere in US. You can use PayPal to transfer funds. id is rocketbracket@yahoo.com. thanks
O.k thanks, i really need this part the only problem is i live in the u.k, and this is the only place i can find the part.

Would you consider posting to the u.k and if so how would i pay.

I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly.

Thanks

Steve
Old 09-15-2008, 06:14 AM   #5
rocketbracket
Registered Member

Quote:
O.k thanks, i really need this part the only problem is i live in the u.k, and this is the only place i can find the part.

Would you consider posting to the u.k and if so how would i pay.

I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly.

Thanks

Steve
You can pay anybody with email address with PayPal.com just go the website. shipping to UK is 35usd. thanks
Old 09-17-2008, 12:38 AM   #6
stevewright71
Registered Member

Quote:
You can pay anybody with email address with PayPal.com just go the website. shipping to UK is 35usd. thanks
Thats Great Thanks.

If I send 80 USD to you via paypal, with a short message about the part i need would that be sufficient.

Sorry to keep asking somany questions but this is the first time i've had to buy parts for the bike so i'm a bit of a learner.

Thanks again.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:27 AM   #7
rocketbracket
Registered Member

Quote:
Thats Great Thanks.

If I send 80 USD to you via paypal, with a short message about the part i need would that be sufficient.

Sorry to keep asking somany questions but this is the first time i've had to buy parts for the bike so i'm a bit of a learner.

Thanks again.
correct. You've got it!
I think you can even pay with UKpounds and PayPal will convert it to USD, but im not sure what they give you for conversion rate. Find out the best for you.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:30 AM   #8
plfranklin
Registered Member

i am looking for a faring stay for a 2008 GSXR600 if anyone has any info. on where i can find one please let me know.
plfranklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:57 AM   #9
rocketbracket
Registered Member

I also do aluminum and steel TIG welding and can repair and straighten some brackets. You would need to send in your old broken apart bracket . i would like to receive at least 95% of broken off pieces. This service cost from $20 to no more than $40 depending how bad they are. SH extra (around $10 anywhere in US and US affilated territories) Turn around time 1 week from receipt of the item.
Check out my Ebay page and feedback(its over 3000). Ebay ID is rocketbracket. thanks