Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle Parts For Sale (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-parts-for-sale/)
-   -   Harley speedometers with 0-5 kilometers only! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-parts-for-sale/7563-harley-speedometers-0-5-kilometers-only.html)

SpeedoGuy 03-20-2008 06:30 PM

Harley speedometers with 0-5 kilometers only!
 
Hello guys. If you are interested in Harley speedometers that are next to new with extreamly low kilometers on them (0-5 km) and selling for 1/3 the price of Harley dealers, contact me at hdspeedo@gmail.com or visit Harley Speedometers | for full details.
Best regards 8-)

sachiwilson 03-20-2008 06:54 PM

Oh, that's PERFECT for the trailer queen crowd. If they go above ten miles on their odos they can change out for an odo with even fewer miles.

pushrod 03-21-2008 06:33 AM

Won't do most of us any good.

We don't have any o' them "kilometers" around the US of A, I garundamteeya!

We only ride on those "mile" kind of roads.

sarnali2 03-21-2008 07:03 AM

I wouldn't be advertising these if I were you. It might occur to a dishonest person that they could install one of these on a reletively high milage bike and sell it in a fraudulent manor to a rube.....

I don't know if that would make you an accessorie, Cheesehead laws being different than ours, but I would certainly try to include you in any lawsuit that was filed.

The_AirHawk 03-21-2008 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushrod (Post 181024)
Won't do most of us any good.

We don't have any o' them "kilometers" around the US of A, I garundamteeya!

We only ride on those "mile" kind of roads.

You haven't been paying-attention to roadsigns much lately, have you? I've started seeing distance-signs in miles and km. As I understand it, there's a division of the USDOT that is actively-promoting the "Internationalization of US Highways".

pushrod 03-21-2008 07:27 AM

"But Officer, I was not exceeding the speed limit!"

"Son, the 100 on the sign was in 'kilometers-per-hour', not 'miles-per-hour.'" "Where do you work, boy?"

"NASA, Sir!"

The_AirHawk 03-21-2008 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushrod (Post 181033)
"But Officer, I was not exceeding the speed limit!"

"Son, the 100 on the sign was in 'kilometers-per-hour', not 'miles-per-hour.'" "Where do you work, boy?"

"NASA, Sir!"

IIRC, there was a "Car and Driver" article lo, these many-years ago titled America's Car to Americas Cup - they drove a C4 ZR-1 'Vette across Australia.

The cop didn't buy it then, either......

seruzawa 03-21-2008 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 181030)
You haven't been paying-attention to roadsigns much lately, have you? I've started seeing distance-signs in miles and km. As I understand it, there's a division of the USDOT that is actively-promoting the "Internationalization of US Highways".

What we need is the "internationalization" of the USDOT. Their heads in Asia, left arms in Africa, right legs in South America..... etc. Just kidding.

I can't wait until our roads are as safe as those in Asia, Africa, South America. Remember, enforced "equality" means everybody is equally miserable... except the masters of course.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:30 AM.