Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Classifieds > Motorcycle Parts For Sale

Old 05-24-2010, 09:24 AM   #11
pplassm
Founding Member

Well, who could pass this up? If I could hobble to the garage, I'd pop a used pad or two in the mail to this guy for repliction and testing.

My doc just upped my Oxycodone scrip, though, so I am not getting out there for another week.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-24-2010, 11:20 PM   #12
richel.xiang
Registered Member

Old 05-24-2010, 11:35 PM   #13
richel.xiang
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplassm View Post
Well, who could pass this up? If I could hobble to the garage, I'd pop a used pad or two in the mail to this guy for repliction and testing.

My doc just upped my Oxycodone scrip, though, so I am not getting out there for another week.
sorry ! just tell me how to delete ? but you shouldn't be so aggressive!
Old 05-25-2010, 07:19 AM   #14
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplassm View Post

You're going to have a ***** of a time when they stop writing those scripts, PP. When I broke my back, I took Oxys for several months, and when the Doc finally got tired of refilling them, I had to go through a nasty withdrawal process. Then again, you could just keep taking them. I think that's what most people do.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:22 AM   #15
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Ok, I have made arrangements to have my Yonli Brake Pads Provided. Rachel is even now rushing them to the UPS office, where they will be whisked across the sea to their new home in the US.

Look for another exciting and entertaining Klazy Ken Product Review, coming soon to a motorcycle site near you!
Old 05-25-2010, 07:42 AM   #16
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
You're going to have a ***** of a time when they stop writing those scripts, PP. When I broke my back, I took Oxys for several months, and when the Doc finally got tired of refilling them, I had to go through a nasty withdrawal process. Then again, you could just keep taking them. I think that's what most people do.
You and druggie Limbaugh, eh?
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:09 AM   #17
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Yeah, I hear lots of big-name Celebrities, Actors, and Radio Personalities become addicted after treatment for injuries. Or so I've been told, over and over.

(and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over..................)
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 03:30 AM   #18
richel.xiang
Registered Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Yeah, I hear lots of big-name Celebrities, Actors, and Radio Personalities become addicted after treatment for injuries. Or so I've been told, over and over.

(and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over..................)
The doctor will take no obligation ?
Old 11-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #19
Detaliaip
Registered Member

Default abilify discmelt cost

Click Here To Enter

discount Abilify is a prescription drug Austria purchase Abilify without a prescription buy Abilify 160mg supplied tablets abilify pristiq and abilify Discount Nolvadex Generic discount abilify without prescription purchase Abilify without rx Port St. Lucie buy Abilify in South Dakota risperidone discount for Abilify at New York Ellisburg abilify for add abilify vs geodon bipolar disorder is abilify an effexor order Abilify next day shipping In Utah Midvale purchase Abilify free next day air Treatment bipolar.
abilify seroquel together
buy 40mg Abilify no rx prescription
abilify 2.5 mg side effects
leader abilify
canadian pharmacy generic Abilify generic substitute
Abilify generic replacement at Dundee
abilify used for adhd
where can i buy Abilify order no prescription Toledo
buying abilify online legal canada
abilify side effects drowsiness
abilify ways to take
american pharmacies for generic Abilify where can i purchase online Magdeburg
abilify anxiety panic
abilify negative side effects
abilify discmelt pictures
Abilify infertility in internet saturday shipping at Utah Croydon
abilify withdrawal duration
generic abilify online paypal
non prescription Abilify no prescription needed u.s.a pharmacy fedex delivery Milwaukee
buy abilify quizilla mail order Abilify no script web sites to with visa card cheapest price Abilify walmart online pharmacy Santa Clara aripiprazole without perscription buy cheap generic Abilify from united states no prescription buy Abilify no prescription paypal at Michigan shop Abilify mastercard in Dumfries abilify dopamine blockade abilify discmelt doses buy generic aripiprazole no prescription in Alabama buy now Abilify no erscription needed fast delivery at Utah abilify seroquel bipolar disorder best price Abilify purchase low price Abilify shipping only SA Abilify medication doctor. best pharmacy price for Abilify without prescription Little Rock abilify cheap abilify abilify without prescription
Detaliaip is offline   Reply With Quote