Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/)
-   -   Corser signs two-year deal with BMW (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/9627-corser-signs-two-year-deal-bmw.html)

seruzawa 09-29-2008 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfcdjevans (Post 194570)
Good point.

So how is Zod polling?

I never listen to debates. I only inspect a candidate's history of actual accomplishments and positions on things like gun control, personal freedom and a few others. This is why I would never vote for someone like Obamalama. He wants to create an "internal security army" as large as the regular army. I seem to remember a certain German politician who did something similar.

longride 09-29-2008 08:47 AM

The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms. History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so.

-- Hitler, April 11 1942

BrowningBAR 09-29-2008 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfcdjevans (Post 194570)
Good point.

So how is Zod polling?

The Zod/Non campaign is dominating in all aspects of political importance. We have increased our pandering, released no details on our vague economic plans, and we speak in generic terms on all topics of concern. For instance, here is our platform on Health Care:

"It is clear that people are suffering due to the evils of our current health care system and it must stop. Zod/Non will end all suffering through three simple steps. Step 1, stop all suffering. Step 2, provide health care to all squishy terran. Step 3, support businesses of all sizes and Health insurance companies to be sure the market is not affected by the increase in Health Insurance needs"

You see, I pandered to every voter and business with vague promises and grand plans with absolutely no detail! It is sure-fire success! You will all be in distant mining camps by January!

acecycleins 09-29-2008 11:36 AM

I've decided that it will be a good idea to make my exit plan. I have decided that the Cook Islands are my best shot at survival in a "free economy" system. I will give up the Insurance busniess and start soliciting friends for seed money to get into the tobacco business. After several years of trying I will have perfected the correct filler and wrapper combination and sell to CAO. After our initial run and test is successful CAO will offer millions and the CAO Cook Island brand of cigars is born. I will be elected deputy-priminister and employ 2500-5000 people in one of the largest polynisian/kiwi sectors in the region. I hope to trade freely with the Zod run government. It's all for the kids.

BTW- I will build a FIM approved track to rival Phillip Island and will be hosting both World and MotoGP events by the year 2015. Thank you and remember "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

sarnali2 09-29-2008 12:46 PM

Better to base your operations in Cuba. After Fidel kicks the bucket his brother will hopefully have the good sense to move forward into the New Millenium by trading with us Capitolist Pigs and allowing investment dollars to flow in. You could be on the ground floor of a new Cuban Cigar industry not to mention the vacation resort possibilities....

Weekend in Havana anyone?...

seruzawa 09-29-2008 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 194615)
Better to base your operations in Cuba. After Fidel kicks the bucket his brother will hopefully have the good sense to move forward into the New Millenium by trading with us Capitolist Pigs and allowing investment dollars to flow in. You could be on the ground floor of a new Cuban Cigar industry not to mention the vacation resort possibilities....

Weekend in Havana anyone?...

After the insolent attitudes displayed by the so-called MOrons at motorcycle.com he will be better off basing his operations in the Lesser Magellanic Cloud after Zod/Non ascend to absolute power. Else a few decades in the frozen hydrogen mines of Eris are more likely than financial success at selling noxious earth-weeds.

sfcdjevans 09-29-2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 194583)
I never listen to debates. I only inspect a candidate's history of actual accomplishments and positions on things like gun control, personal freedom and a few others. This is why I would never vote for someone like Obamalama. He wants to create an "internal security army" as large as the regular army. I seem to remember a certain German politician who did something similar.

I listened. I was disappointed by both of them. Not suprised but disappointed. I'm still looking for my perfect protest candidate. I'll no longer vote for the lesser evil. That's just a slow slide in to the sewer. Hey wait that seems familiar.

It just dawned on me. This was a Troy Corser thread. Wasn't it?

The_AirHawk 09-29-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfcdjevans (Post 194642)
It just dawned on me. This was a Troy Corser thread. Wasn't it?

Forget Corser!

Stay on Political Topic!

MOKE1K 09-30-2008 06:26 AM

I'am voting for Santa! Hes warm, fuzzy and everyone likes him.

You people seem more like Politicians than riders, what gives, is this about Corser or a debate on politics?

Thread Jacking runs rampant in here?

sfcdjevans 09-30-2008 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 194674)
I'am voting for Santa! Hes warm, fuzzy and everyone likes him.

You people seem more like Politicians than riders, what gives, is this about Corser or a debate on politics?

Thread Jacking runs rampant in here?

Not really. When it comes down to brass tacks all things are political :) Or was it sex?