Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/)
-   -   Jesse James is a daredevil (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/9360-jesse-james-daredevil.html)

Administrator 08-28-2008 04:34 PM

Jesse James is a daredevil

Original Article:
Jesse James is a daredevil

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Jesse James is a daredevil in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

Kenneth_Moore 08-28-2008 04:35 PM

“In this series, viewers will get to experience one of the most fearless guys on the planet in an entirely new way, taking on death-defying physical challenges each week.”

I figure he's been doing that ever since he married Sandra's Bullock.

seruzawa 08-28-2008 05:03 PM

"In this series, viewers will get to experience one of the most fearless guys on the planet in an entirely new way, taking on death-defying physical challenges each week."

He enlisted?

Buzglyd 08-28-2008 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 192483)
“In this series, viewers will get to experience one of the most fearless guys on the planet in an entirely new way, taking on death-defying physical challenges each week.”

I figure he's been doing that ever since he married Sandra's Bullock.

Yes, wrasslin' with a girl that tall is punishment! But fun!

The_AirHawk 08-28-2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

..........reaching speeds over 200 mph on a motorcycle supercharged by an ultra-combustible nitro-methane fuel.........

No it isn't.

The Shyte will barely ignite under compression. Now, if they'd said "corrosive and toxic nitro-methane fool........."

MOKE1K 08-28-2008 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 192487)
Yes, wrasslin' with a girl that tall is punishment! But fun!

"WRASSLIN?" And they hound me about my grammer?

Buzglyd 08-28-2008 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 192502)

Clearly you don't know the King's English.

The_AirHawk 08-29-2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 192502)

Nobody's said ANYTHING about Grandma OR the Dog! :eek:

The_AirHawk 08-29-2008 12:10 AM

(said in eggagerated Aussie accent)

Jesse JAYEMES!? 'E's a PECKA'head............

mscuddy 08-29-2008 08:50 AM

When I was at an auto-show with the famous Super Hunky (I hate dropping names) Jesse was there too, and when Rick was introduced by a fellow motojournalist (who works for MXA) to JJ, all he could do was mumble and do he best Brando.

The kind of mean-spirited "I'm gonna kick your ass" mumbling personna JJ puts out is like hanging out at the iron pile at a local prison. Tatoos included. Personally I want the little cholo holding the shotgun done in India ink gracing my left shoulder. And a little tear on my right cheek.

Since the Kustom Chopper craze has imploded, I guess he has to find other venues to mumble into. Good luck.