Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/)
-   -   New biker drama airing on FX (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/9352-new-biker-drama-airing-fx.html)

Administrator 08-27-2008 05:11 PM

New biker drama airing on FX

Original Article:
New biker drama airing on FX

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article New biker drama airing on FX in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

BrowningBAR 08-27-2008 05:25 PM

"The Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Original Redwood Charter (SAMCRO) is intent on protecting Charming from drug dealers, large corporations and overzealous law enforcement officers while thriving on an illegal arms trade."

--Unfortunately they were unable to protect the town from weak plots, bad acting, and over-sized clichés.

Later, SAMCRO was bought out by Wal-Mart and changed their name to SAMSCLUB.

mscuddy 08-27-2008 05:47 PM

Yes, more bad press for v-twin riders. And who's that goof that plays the fearless leader? Didn't he play the elephant man once? Or Hell Boy? Seems like a step down. I want to count how many foo pahs they make on motorcycles and guns. Like if they make an HD sound like a 250 Yamaha 2 stroke, and and a Ruger 10/22 rifle make machine gun noises.

Buzglyd 08-27-2008 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mscuddy (Post 192436)
Yes, more bad press for v-twin riders. And who's that goof that plays the fearless leader? Didn't he play the elephant man once? Or Hell Boy? Seems like a step down. I want to count how many foo pahs they make on motorcycles and guns. Like if they make an HD sound like a 250 Yamaha 2 stroke, and and a Ruger 10/22 rifle make machine gun noises.

You mean they don't?

longride 08-28-2008 05:45 AM

Looks like some comic relief from every day boredom.

acecycleins 08-28-2008 09:00 AM

If Ron Pearlman could keep the silly H&ll Boy franchise alive this 13 week run should be easy. Peg Bundy as Ma Biker should be good for laughs, too.

The_AirHawk 08-28-2008 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acecycleins (Post 192452)
If Ron Pearlman could keep the silly H&ll Boy franchise alive this 13 week run should be easy. Peg Bundy as Ma Biker should be good for laughs, too.

When she was doin' Married....... with Children I always wanted to give her a good smackin' on the arse.

Just 'cuz she needed it.

Well, she may not have actually needed it, but I certainly did.............

Kenneth_Moore 08-28-2008 09:45 AM

[quote=The_AirHawk;192453]When she was doin' Married....... with Children I always wanted to give her a good smackin' on the arse.

QUOTE]

No, no, no. What you really wanted was to watch Peg spank her naughty daughter.

seruzawa 08-28-2008 11:19 AM

[quote=Kenneth_Moore;192454]
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 192453)
When she was doin' Married....... with Children I always wanted to give her a good smackin' on the arse.

QUOTE]

No, no, no. What you really wanted was to watch Peg spank her naughty daughter.

I'll spank the naughty daughter. AirHawk can spank Peg. After all, they do need a thorough spanking. Here at Castle Anthrax.....

longride 08-28-2008 11:46 AM

I always say that a filthy mind is a terible thing to waste. You guys make me proud!