Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/)
-   -   New biker drama airing on FX (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/9352-new-biker-drama-airing-fx.html)

longride 09-05-2008 11:14 AM

I'm getting the distinct feeling that you don't like lawyers.

The_AirHawk 09-05-2008 11:21 AM

He LOVES them! They're especially delicious when prepared as Chile' Verde'.........

BrowningBAR 09-05-2008 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 192941)
It's going to be a different sort of October surprise this year.

There will be nude photos (real or fake, it doesn't matter) of Palin leaked to the internet/media at some point.

I did enjoy MSNBC anchors/pundits/talking heads (Oberman, Chris Mathews, etc...) tearing each others heads off, live, on the air during the convention.

sarnali2 09-05-2008 11:30 AM

Got to agree, McCain paid his dues, they have a son in Iraq now and Sarah Palin has a son on the way over there. I doubt if Obama would even let his kids walk past a recruiters office.

When they talk about love of country duty and sacrifice it's not just lip service, the guy paid for my vote with his own blood

Kenneth_Moore 09-05-2008 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrowningBAR (Post 192952)
There will be nude photos (real or fake, it doesn't matter) of Palin leaked to the internet/media at some point.

Along with the disclosure of her membership in the Alaskan Independence Party, who's key platform is succeeding from the Union. "Alaska First!" I'm not saying that's a bad idea for Alaska, but it sort of puts a damper on your credibility to serve as Veep.

Kenneth_Moore 09-05-2008 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 192953)
When they talk about love of country duty and sacrifice it's not just lip service, the guy paid for my vote with his own blood

Nobody, including Obama, ever questioned the man's service or loyalty. The big question is: do you think 4 more years of what you've been getting from Bush is what you want? If it is, he's your man!

sarnali2 09-05-2008 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 192957)
Nobody, including Obama, ever questioned the man's service or loyalty. The big question is: do you think 4 more years of what you've been getting from Bush is what you want? If it is, he's your man!

More often than not McCain has been at odds with the Republican party in general and Bush in particular, I don't think he's stupid enough to follow Bush's lead. That 4 more years argument doesn't hold up when you look at mcCains record as a senator

Buzglyd 09-05-2008 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 192961)
More often than not McCain has been at odds with the Republican party in general and Bush in particular, I don't think he's stupid enough to follow Bush's lead. That 4 more years argument doesn't hold up when you look at mcCains record as a senator

The alternative is 4 more years of George McGovern and Jimmy Carter.

longride 09-05-2008 12:16 PM

Everyone finally coming around to my 'Black Jimmy Carter" reference oh so many months ago? Obama is Jimmy's Black clone.

Kenneth_Moore 09-05-2008 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 192964)
Everyone finally coming around to my 'Black Jimmy Carter" reference oh so many months ago? Obama is Jimmy's Black clone.

I guess this sort of makes you a "Motorcycle Prophet" then, doesn't it? Good on 'ya, Mate! :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:24 PM.