Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/)
-   -   MV Agusta debuts new F4 and Brutale (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/7935-mv-agusta-debuts-new-f4-brutale.html)

Administrator 05-01-2008 01:36 PM

MV Agusta debuts new F4 and Brutale
 
Original Article:
MV Agusta debuts new F4 and Brutale

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article MV Agusta debuts new F4 and Brutale in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

pushrod 05-01-2008 06:50 PM

I suppose the lack of pictures is a good thing, as the mere written news is embarassingly stimulating...

sarnali2 05-02-2008 07:00 AM

"How 'bout you Hippy wanna' buy a watch???? I know you ain't got one 'cause if you did you'd know it was night time and night time ain't no time to be in this here neighborhood so how about it????"

trenttheuncatchable 05-02-2008 08:04 AM

I wonder if the new Brutale is as cramped ergonomically as the old one.

I can understand the lack of pictures; they probably want it to be a surprise when they unveil it :)

Buzglyd 05-02-2008 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trenttheuncatchable (Post 183717)
I wonder if the new Brutale is as cramped ergonomically as the old one.

I can understand the lack of pictures; they probably want it to be a surprise when they unveil it :)

I don't think anything has changed other than the motor.

I'm 5-10 and found the Brutale quite comfy except for the wafer-thin seat.

12er 05-02-2008 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 183728)
I don't think anything has changed other than the motor.

I'm 5-10 and found the Brutale quite comfy except for the wafer-thin seat.

So comfy it didn't last much more than a year in your stable.

Buzglyd 05-02-2008 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12er (Post 183729)
So comfy it didn't last much more than a year in your stable.

I'm a Vtwin guy.

TheFox 05-02-2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 183733)
I'm a Vtwin guy.

I heard somewhere that those are inferior engines to I-4's like what the Brutale has.

Kenneth_Moore 05-02-2008 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 183710)
"How 'bout you Hippy wanna' buy a watch???? I know you ain't got one 'cause if you did you'd know it was night time and night time ain't no time to be in this here neighborhood so how about it????"

"um, I'm not in to time, man."

The_AirHawk 05-02-2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFox (Post 183757)
I heard somewhere that those are inferior engines to I-4's like what the Brutale has.

They're also Doomed - the age of the V-Twin in Racing is OVER............


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:36 PM.