Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/)
-   -   KTM 1190 RC8 makes racing debut (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/7716-ktm-1190-rc8-makes-racing-debut.html)

Administrator 04-09-2008 03:31 PM

KTM 1190 RC8 makes racing debut

Original Article:
KTM 1190 RC8 makes racing debut

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article KTM 1190 RC8 makes racing debut in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

seruzawa 04-09-2008 04:37 PM

More of those dead V-twins that aren't in racing any more.

The_AirHawk 04-09-2008 05:05 PM

(shakes head sadly) When, oh WHEN will these manufacturers learn?

Did you guys hear that?

Sounded like a scream of anguish and a smashing-noise, as if from some lost Soul beating his face against a keyboard............

seruzawa 04-09-2008 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 182096)
(shakes head sadly) When, oh WHEN will these manufacturers learn?

Did you guys hear that?

Sounded like a scream of anguish and a smashing-noise, as if from some lost Soul beating his face against a keyboard............

Anyone checked the Blog of Insanity lately?

The funniest thing is that ever since that loopy prediction the V-Twin racing has become more vital than ever.

BrowningBAR 04-09-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 182100)
Anyone checked the Blog of Insanity lately?

The funniest thing is that ever since that loopy prediction the V-Twin racing has become more vital than ever.

The blog has been removed, long live the blog.

mscuddy 04-09-2008 07:24 PM

"Sorry, the blog at kpaul-gmp.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs."

Maybe someone at Cyce Whirld had him bumped off. That heavy D guy, he's dangerous. Can eat a whole side of ribs in one sitting I hear. Packs a super .38 too.

longride 04-10-2008 05:52 AM

I think he beat himself to death with his keyboard after reading the political commentary here and not being able to get into his circular logic routine. By the time it was over, all that was left was a few loose keys on the floor and and the last gasp of 'I'm a McCain Republican!'

The_AirHawk 04-10-2008 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 182116)
I think he beat himself to death with his keyboard after reading the political commentary here and not being able to get into his circular logic routine. By the time it was over, all that was left was a few loose keys on the floor and and the last gasp of 'I'm a McCain Republican!'

(said in raspy, "Citizen Kane" voice)

............Red.......State..............

seruzawa 04-10-2008 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 182180)
(said in raspy, "Citizen Kane" voice)

............Red.......State..............

He's probably making some other group of enthusiasts miserable right now. Maybe he became a MiniCooper expert overnight and is now haunting the sports car sites.