Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News

Old 01-08-2008, 11:28 AM   #11
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Nobody knew before the attacks, and every "advertised" threat has turned out to be BS. Thus, dropping an event over "threats" is a total waste.
Well, if nobody knew about the threats and they ran the race that is one thing, but if the threat was 'advertised' and somone got killed (kind of like that French family of four did) then I'd say they would be double stupid. These people aren't kidding around. To act as if there aren't threats out there is the same Nancy Pelosi mindset that got 9-11 pulled off. What happened to her anyway? Notice how she disappeared over the last months? Wasn't she going to take care of all this for us?

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-08-2008, 11:43 AM   #12
seruzawa
The Toad

Default They conveniently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Of course, Bush is behind the whole thing! That's why we need you Dems to run things. Only then can the memory of Jimmy Carter be revived. As if we need to remember!
.... forget to mention that the Patriot Act was originally submitted by a demorat. And just how many of those oppressive new WOT laws were torpedoed by the sanctimonious rats? Answer = 0.

Even if all the accusations against Bush were true the rats have done nothing to show that they are one whit better in any area. Scrag 'em both. Two gangs of putrid corruption with the Clintons heading the list of corrupt presidencies.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:47 AM   #13
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
.... forget to mention that the Patriot Act was originally submitted by a demorat. And just how many of those oppressive new WOT laws were torpedoed by the sanctimonious rats? Answer = 0.

Even if all the accusations against Bush were true the rats have done nothing to show that they are one whit better in any area. Scrag 'em both. Two gangs of putrid corruption with the Clintons heading the list of corrupt presidencies.
Agreed! Actually, I think we can go back to the Kennedy for the top of the corrupt Prez list. It was the first documented stolen election in history. Add in the self-induced Cuban missle crisis, Bay of Pigs fiasco, and the starting of the war in Vietnam and we have a winner! He was good lookin', spoke well, and bopped Marilyn Monroe though, so I have to give him some points!
Old 01-08-2008, 11:47 AM   #14
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
To act as if there aren't threats out there is the same Nancy Pelosi mindset that got 9-11 pulled off. What happened to her anyway? Notice how she disappeared over the last months? Wasn't she going to take care of all this for us?
You've got some great dope up there. NANCY PELOSI??? And Dubya ignoring his own National Intelligence Threat Assessments had nothing to do with? I marvel at the amazing ability of the right wing propagandists to shift blame and distort reality. Gobbels was a piker compared to these guys.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:12 PM   #15
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Gotta...

Quote:
Agreed! Actually, I think we can go back to the Kennedy for the top of the corrupt Prez list. It was the first documented stolen election in history. Add in the self-induced Cuban missle crisis, Bay of Pigs fiasco, and the starting of the war in Vietnam and we have a winner! He was good lookin', spoke well, and bopped Marilyn Monroe though, so I have to give him some points!
... go with Clinton. Even though the Kennedys are pretty hideous at least JFK didn't give nuclear secrets to foreign powers for a few measly million. And I don't think he had to force any of the women. Speaking of icing those lips it looks like Her Hideousness is gonna need some ice today.