Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News

Old 11-28-2007, 01:54 PM   #41
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
If you honestly can't perceive a difference in how this nation operates and what our political situation is today versus how it did when Clinton was President, then there's nothing I can say to change your mind. As far as I'm concerned, it's night and day. The last election seems to show a lot of other Americans think so too, including Republicans. And it will take a major, major, f-up for the Dems to lose the 08 election.

People are figuring out these bozos are evil, self serving hypocritical bastards who don't even pretend to obey the law or have principles. They're sick of it, and their voting reflects it.
Yeah, the Clinton bunch weren't self-serving eh? Clinton couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. His wife will morph into whatever you want her to be......as long as you vote for her. If YOU think there is a 'night and day difference' between one lying bastard or another, there isn't anything I can do to change your mind, but maybe Hunter Thompson can:

Bookpgsara: What do you think about Clinton? Where does he come in in the hieracrchy of bad presidents?

Hunter Thompson: Well, we still have a few years to go. Clinton already stands accused formally of worse things than Nixon would have been impeached for. I think Clinton is every bit as. . . he's not as crude as Nixon. But maybe he is. I mean: Paula Jones? "Come over here, little girl, I've got something for you" !? It's almost embarrassing to talk about Clinton as if he were important.
I'd almost prefer Nixon. I'd say Clinton is every bit as corrupt as Nixon, but a lot smoother.
. . . . Gonzo journalist Hunter S. Thompson
tells the New York Post that supporting
President Clinton was "one of my greatest
tactical errors in politics."
. . . . "I don't want to go down in history or
have my son read that his father endorsed
Clinton two times," Mr. Thompson said.
. . . . "I had no idea what a treacherous
bastard he really is. I'm shocked he went so
low. You'd think after grappling with Richard
Nixon that you would know where the low road
is, ... but Clinton's treachery is really
sleazy. It's his character defects. I think
Clinton will prove to be one of the great
fascists of our time."

Boy was he right!

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-28-2007, 01:57 PM   #42
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Kenneth, you have to understand where Seruzawa and myself are coming from. Yes, we/I believe Bush has screwed things up rather well. I don't think either of us voted for him on either election (I know I didn't). But, the fact is Clinton set the stage for where we are at currently and Bush just decided to crank it up to 11 when he got here. Neither was/is a good president (both have a LOT of blood on their hands), and until people stop voting for the two main parties, we will continue to have drunken fishermen stearing this ship.

Pretty much the motto is: Hate Republicans, Loathe Democrats.

P.S.
If I could find a way to move this thread to a "political" section of the forum, I would. Just can't figure it out.

Last edited by BrowningBAR : 11-28-2007 at 03:00 PM.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:59 PM   #43
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

I loved HST!

And Kenneth, he also hated Bush just as much.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:11 PM   #44
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Look, I've read almost everything HST wrote. He actually liked Nixon in a black sort of way. He also said Jimmy Carter was the most humane and intelligent President we ever had. Go figure. Lastly, he said: "America get the government it deserves." We do.

I respect y'all, you know I'm a dyed in the wool liberal, so we're never going to agree on this crap. I honestly believe there are greater threats to our nation today than in previous administrations. I hope I'm wrong. If all the things going on today turn out to be no big deal historically, I'll be a happy guy.

Now, where's that DL1000 burnout video link...it's pretty funny.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:14 PM   #45
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Can we add Fox News to that list? Hannity and O'Reilly need a really good ass kicking.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:17 PM   #46
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Here it is!

my dad doin a burnout on his suzuki v-strom - Video
Old 11-28-2007, 02:20 PM   #47
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Oh.....

Quote:
If you honestly can't perceive a difference in how this nation operates and what our political situation is today versus how it did when Clinton was President, then there's nothing I can say to change your mind. As far as I'm concerned, it's night and day. The last election seems to show a lot of other Americans think so too, including Republicans. And it will take a major, major, f-up for the Dems to lose the 08 election.

People are figuring out these bozos are evil, self serving hypocritical bastards who don't even pretend to obey the law or have principles. They're sick of it, and their voting reflects it.
...I perceive a difference alright. The libs run full tilt towards totalitarianism the neo-cons just jog.

Show me where the libs have done anything effective to stop the destruction of rights engineered by the neocon's WOT.

Answer: Nowhere.

Both parties want total control. The future is completely irrelevant to both gangs. The few voices of reason on both sides are drowned out in a sea of corruption.

Algore is making $100million this year, personally, on his GW campaign. All the while with a bigger personal carbon footprint than a small town. Creating "Utopia" pays pretty well doesn't it? How easy for a college droput to sell himself as a scientific genius. LOL!

Time to see the libertarian light. To hell with foreign wars, victimless crimes and omnibus federal programs. Both major parties are entirely controlled by big moneyed interests, no matter how they might try to pretend otherwise. Cons = big pharmna, big oil. Libs = big enviro, big bureaucracy. Heck, stellar psycho George Soros (WWII war criminal who helped Nazis find and deport his fellow Jews) owns the Democrats, lock stock and barrel. George: "Jump, Hillary." Hillary: "How high?"

Follow the money. You can't honestly believe there's a nickel's difference between the two parties. After all, where's all the action that Bill took to curb the current credit expansion based "prosperity"? There are no such actions. Both parties have been neck deep in this national corruption.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:20 PM   #48
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

H.S.T as a what... role model?? he ate a shotgun and left the mess for his wife and kids to mop up. He's almost as big a chump as The Swimmer..

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:22 PM   #49
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
How old's your Dad?
Old 11-28-2007, 02:23 PM   #50
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
...I perceive a difference alright. The libs run full tilt towards totalitarianism the neo-cons just jog.

Show me where the libs have done anything effective to stop the destruction of rights engineered by the neocon's WOT.

Answer: Nowhere.

Both parties want total control. The future is completely irrelevant to both gangs. The few voices of reason on both sides are drowned out in a sea of corruption.

Algore is making $100million this year, personally, on his GW campaign. All the while with a bigger personal carbon footprint than a small town. Creating "Utopia" pays pretty well doesn't it? How easy for a college droput to sell himself as a scientific genius. LOL!

Time to see the libertarian light. To hell with foreign wars, victimless crimes and omnibus federal programs. Both major parties are entirely controlled by big moneyed interests, no matter how they might try to pretend otherwise. Cons = big pharmna, big oil. Libs = big enviro, big bureaucracy. Heck, stellar psycho George Soros (WWII war criminal who helped Nazis find and deport his fellow Jews) owns the Democrats, lock stock and barrel. George: "Jump, Hillary." Hillary: "How high?"

Follow the money. You can't honestly believe there's a nickel's difference between the two parties. After all, where's all the action that Bill took to curb the current credit expansion based "prosperity"? There are no such actions. Both parties have been neck deep in this national corruption.
If you watch closely, the guy in the burnout video goes veering off into his neighbor's yard. It's great!