Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News

Old 08-15-2007, 08:59 AM   #11
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Boys, boys thats enough now....play nice or your little friend will have to go home........

here, I made you some peanut butter toast with the edges cut off just like you like them, now Buzz, would you like milk or kool aid to drink?.....

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-15-2007, 12:36 PM   #12
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Boys, boys thats enough now....play nice or your little friend will have to go home........

here, I made you some peanut butter toast with the edges cut off just like you like them, now Buzz, would you like milk or kool aid to drink?.....
Considering you're a left wing wacko I'll pass on the Kool Aid!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:11 PM   #13
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
Considering you're a left wing wacko I'll pass on the Kool Aid!

Well, we just put it back in it's special jar for next time then shall we?

Run along now, there's a good little fascist neo-con oppresser....er....I mean good boy...

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:14 PM   #14
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

That's it guys! Your friend is going home now and you guys go to your room. No dinner either!
Old 08-15-2007, 01:20 PM   #15
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
... User CP

Then Edit Profile

Then put your new name in the Custom User box (don't check the reset button)

Scroll down and save changes.
No gottie that option. While I'm no 733t-#@xor, I can usually find my way around something as simple as the user controls. Now, where's the cigarette-puffin' smiley.........?
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:22 PM   #16
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

DING! Beatcha' Kids!
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:12 PM   #17
acecycleins
Founding Member

Matt has used up his usefulness in the AMA. He won't (or can't) get a WSB ride because the seats are full and in "racer" terms he's OLD. So, Yoshi pays him obscene money and he has no reason to leave. Bank on two more seasons- then, maybe, he'll retire. Spies will be in GP seat in 2009- I'd expect Matt to race '09 then after the #1 plate he'll call it quits. Looks like 2010 Tommy Hayden will be the Yoshi TOP DOG then. Maybe, Yoshi will hire Eric Bostrom to fill Spies slot- that'd be novel.
Anyway- on the 60- yeah, Spies better watch the title close because it's about to be history. VIR and Rd ATL are REALLY good tracks for Matt. I doubt Spies can hold off the Double at both tracks. Spies may when Laguna for the finnally but the title will be lost be mere points. When everyone shows for Rd ATL come by the Vendor area and say HI. On Sat or Sun Larry Pegram will be at my booth to sign autographs and take pics (that's what he said when I sent him a $2k check to get ACE stickers on his FX bike).
acecycleins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:41 PM   #18
acecycleins
Founding Member

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by acecycleins View Post
Matt has used up his usefulness in the AMA. He won't (or can't) get a WSB ride because the seats are full and in "racer" terms he's OLD. So, Yoshi pays him obscene money and he has no reason to leave. Bank on two more seasons- then, maybe, he'll retire. Spies will be in GP seat in 2009- I'd expect Matt to race '09 then after the #1 plate he'll call it quits. Looks like 2010 Tommy Hayden will be the Yoshi TOP DOG then. Maybe, Yoshi will hire Eric Bostrom to fill Spies slot- that'd be novel.
Anyway- on the 60- yeah, Spies better watch the title close because it's about to be history. VIR and Rd ATL are REALLY good tracks for Matt. I doubt Spies can hold off the Double at both tracks. Spies may when Laguna for the finnally but the title will be lost be mere points. When everyone shows for Rd ATL come by the Vendor area and say HI. On Sat or Sun Larry Pegram will be at my booth to sign autographs and take pics (that's what he said when I sent him a $2k check to get ACE stickers on his FX bike).
I really ought to check my grammer when I do these- WOW! sorry
acecycleins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:48 PM   #19
seruzawa
The Toad

Default You're assuming that...

Quote:
..AMA Superbike won't be cancelled altogether for lack of interest. Just thinking about it makes me tiredzzzzzz.............
Old 08-15-2007, 04:20 PM   #20
Gritboy
Founding Member

Quote:
Matt has used up his usefulness in the AMA. He won't (or can't) get a WSB ride because the seats are full and in "racer" terms he's OLD. So, Yoshi pays him obscene money and he has no reason to leave.
How can someone who's a great racer "use up their usefulness" when they're still riding fast and hard for Yoshimura? Why the hell should he stop? If that argument were sound The Doctor would have jumped out of MotoGP 2 years back. Instead it's great to see riders rise to stardom and fade to memory... at least they're out doing it when weaker men have packed it in.

Good point about WSB though... they probably wouldn't have him regardless of his credentials.
Gritboy is offline   Reply With Quote