Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News

Old 07-25-2007, 03:10 PM   #21
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Yeah....

Quote:
Originally Posted by billlang675 View Post
Dame republicans they never practice what they preach!
... but at least they usually have insurance.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2007, 04:11 PM   #22
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Damm your signature

It's 90 degrees, I'm sitting at work and now after reading your new signature I can't get the image of a Black and Tan out of my head. Dammm you sarnali!!!! (fists raised to the sky)
Old 07-25-2007, 04:52 PM   #23
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
It's 90 degrees, I'm sitting at work and now after reading your new signature I can't get the image of a Black and Tan out of my head. Dammm you sarnali!!!! (fists raised to the sky)

I actually called in today. I'm usually a total wage slave but I've been working all the hours I can lately and I'm beat.

Just think Dr.......... a nice tall pint of Extra Stout....chilled just enough to make the glass sweat....sitting out in the back yard shade.....

You know the difference between Extra Stout and Guinness Draught?...the Extra Stout was brewed a little stonger and crisper to last the voyage to Oz and Sath Affrika, that's why it tastes better..tends to tickle the pallet a little instead of the flatter tasting Draught... I' think I'll have one now to was down the chicken I had for lunch, bet that'll taste good..........

Oh well, back to work Seru, the boss is looking

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:40 PM   #24
rgewirtz
Founding Member

Default It gets better

I guess I must have been more out of it than I realized at the scene. According to witnesses (I got a copy of the police report today) the driver actually came to a complete stop after he hit me. Once he realized what happened, then he took off at high rate of speed and crashed into a truck. I was never aware he came to a stop or even slowed down. Guess I was preoccupied with something else at the time (like traffic hurtling my way).
rgewirtz is offline   Reply With Quote