Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/)
-   -   Ducati Unveils Desmosedici GP11 (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/17405-ducati-unveils-desmosedici-gp11.html)

Administrator 01-12-2011 12:22 PM

Ducati Unveils Desmosedici GP11
 

Original Article:
<a href="http://www.motorcycle.com//news/ducati-unveils-desmosedici-gp11-90318.html">Ducati Unveils Desmosedici GP11</a>

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Ducati Unveils Desmosedici GP11 in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

12er 01-12-2011 03:18 PM

I see the winglets are on both rides this year. Seemed only Stoner ran them last year.

Kevin_Duke 01-12-2011 06:03 PM

Good for the brand to have a more prominent name on the side this year. I dig it. I'd dig it more if I could ride it!

The_AirHawk 01-12-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke (Post 254511)
Good for the brand to have a more prominent name on the side this year. I dig it. I'd dig it more if I could ride it!

What would you give to have a shot at that?

Kevin_Duke 01-12-2011 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 254514)
What would you give to have a shot at that?

I'd give up a lucrative job at a railway to become a motojournalist who works 55 hours a week for relative peanuts. :wink:

Hopefully one day I'll get the GP testing call!

The_AirHawk 01-12-2011 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke (Post 254517)
I'd give up a lucrative job at a railway to become a motojournalist who works 55 hours a week for relative peanuts. :wink:

Hopefully one day I'll get the GP testing call!

I know what Railroad folks make, and the perks (deal with 'em nearly daily) - so I've a relatively good idea of what you gave up.

Man, you've got the Jones BAD!

Kevin_Duke 01-13-2011 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 254524)
I know what Railroad folks make, and the perks (deal with 'em nearly daily) - so I've a relatively good idea of what you gave up.

Man, you've got the Jones BAD!

A long week writing about bikes is better than one day at the railway...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:37 PM.