Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/)
-   -   Harley-Davidson Sells MV Agusta (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/16014-harley-davidson-sells-mv-agusta.html)

The_AirHawk 08-12-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 247496)
Speaking of the Kook. He was over posting on the MD blog. He's stalking old Gabe now.

I'm sure he's in the "MD's readers are intelligent and thoughtful" phase of his lunacy.

I kinda thought the reason he stopped dive-bombing here was someone he works with got fed-up, cracked, and bludgeoned him to death with an ashtray.....

(of course any sane Judge and Jury would rule it as "Self-Defense", once the evidence was examined in-full)

Buzglyd 08-12-2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 247501)
I kinda thought the reason he stopped dive-bombing here was someone he works with got fed-up, cracked, and bludgeoned him to death with an ashtray.....

(of course any sane Judge and Jury would rule it as "Self-Defense", once the evidence was examined in-full)

Here's a time warp for you. This is from the recent MD posting about Harley selling off MV Agusta:

kpaul says:
August 7, 2010 at 1:49 am
Well I sold my HD stock before the crash. Perfect timing. Don’t understand their business plan/model now after they killed their future, Buell. Harley’s AARP customer demographics and high labor costs make HD stock a bad choice. They can be profitable in the future but their market share will decline as Gen X and Ys get more money and take their disposable income elsewhere and boomers start taking pension and social security checks. i.e Harley will produce less but keep prices so they can make a profit, albeit nothing like the glory days.. Great to see MV survive in Italian hands. But I wouldn’t by MV stock if I could. Think Ducati and Aprilia will survive till 2020. Not sure MV, Moto Guzzi, etc will make it to 2020.

Sound familiar?

The_AirHawk 08-12-2010 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 247512)
Here's a time warp for you. This is from the recent MD posting about Harley selling off MV Agusta:

kpaul says:
Well I sold my HD stock before the crash. Perfect timing. Don’t understand their business plan/model now after they killed their future, Buell. Harley’s AARP customer demographics and high labor costs make HD stock a bad choice. They can be profitable in the future but their market share will decline as Gen X and Ys get more money and take their disposable income elsewhere and boomers start taking pension and social security checks. i.e Harley will produce less but keep prices so they can make a profit, albeit nothing like the glory days.. Great to see MV survive in Italian hands. But I wouldn’t by MV stock if I could. Think Ducati and Aprilia will survive till 2020. Not sure MV, Moto Guzzi, etc will make it to 2020.

Sound familiar?

"HD Stock"?

Liar.

Other than that, he could have cut-and-pasted that rant from the MO Archives, complet wth addoless-sent sin-taxes an' tipoz.........

seruzawa 08-13-2010 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 247512)

kpaul says:

Sound familiar?

Jeez you are some b@st@rd to inflict this shyt on us.

pushrod 08-13-2010 08:11 AM

Buz, I saw that post, but was too gentlemanly to bring it to the attention of this august group.

Now I must go wash my brain out. Again.