Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/)
-   -   Triumph to add seven models by 2012 (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/14494-triumph-add-seven-models-2012-a.html)

Administrator 02-23-2010 11:16 AM

Triumph to add seven models by 2012
 

Original Article:
Triumph to add seven models by 2012

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Triumph to add seven models by 2012 in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

The_AirHawk 02-23-2010 11:38 AM

Perhaps it's just me; but I only counted six (6).

Administrator 02-23-2010 11:43 AM

Those aren't the new models. Those are special editions for this year, the new models will be announced over the next two years.

acecycleins 02-23-2010 11:43 AM

Did anyone see the Cafe Thunderbird? The same guy built a Cafe Rocket. Pretty sweet. Wish that Triumph would sell more of that bolt on stuff through the dealers.

MOKE1K 02-23-2010 12:10 PM

Man o man that 675 looks sweet in the Daytona colors! And the Speed Trizzle looks nice aswell.

The_AirHawk 02-23-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by administrator (Post 235334)
Those aren't the new models. Those are special editions for this year, the new models will be announced over the next two years.

Roger that!

Dr_Sprocket 02-23-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 235341)
Man o man that 675 looks sweet in the Daytona colors! And the Speed Trizzle looks nice aswell.

Fo sho! Please don't let me see one of those Triple SEs in person. I would sell my first born... if I had one.

Kenneth_Moore 02-23-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket (Post 235372)
Fo sho! Please don't let me see one of those Triple SEs in person. I would sell my first born... if I had one.

I'll put mine up and we'll take alternate weeks.

If the headline for the article is SEVEN NEW MODELS shouldn't there be something more in the article than "there's going to be seven new models..."? Throw me a frikin bone here...

A Star Ride 02-23-2010 04:19 PM

Hambone chicken bone, or milkbone? I have to say I dont think I've EVER seen a Triumph in my town. Rarely see anything other then H-D hoda suz, yam & kaw.

Kevin_Duke 02-23-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 235374)
If the headline for the article is SEVEN NEW MODELS shouldn't there be something more in the article than "there's going to be seven new models..."? Throw me a frikin bone here...

Despite no specific info, here's some predictions for the 7 model lines and potential new bikes.

Supersport: Daytona 675 (and maybe a liter-sized new sportbike).
Adventure: Tiger (and perhaps a Tiger Jr. with the 675 motor)
Classic: Bonneville, etc
Streetfighter: Street Triple and Speed Triple (and maybe the Rocket 3 Roadster)
Cruiser: Thunderbird, Bonneville America, Rocket
Touring: Rocket, Thunderbird (w/shield and bags)
Sport-touring: Sprint ST


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:45 AM.