Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/)
-   -   MotoCzysz to race 2010 TT Zero (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/14479-motoczysz-race-2010-tt-zero.html)

Administrator 02-22-2010 09:47 AM

MotoCzysz to race 2010 TT Zero

Original Article:
MotoCzysz to race 2010 TT Zero

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article MotoCzysz to race 2010 TT Zero in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

The_AirHawk 02-22-2010 09:50 AM

Gesuhndheidt!

seruzawa 02-22-2010 10:10 AM

What's with MotoCyzsz? All I can find is stuff about "intending to race" and "going to do this" or going to do that".

longride 02-22-2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 235239)
What's with MotoCyzsz? All I can find is stuff about "intending to race" and "going to do this" or going to do that".

He's fishing for a few millionare suckers to finance his pipedreams.

Kenneth_Moore 02-22-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 235240)
He's fishing for a few millionare suckers to finance his pipedreams.

What do you know about the company regarding that? Has he been acused of or charged with swindling investors? I'm interested.

Their bike last year had tremendous potential (pun intended). It was sidelined due to a controller failure, but if it had run, based on the test runs, it would have blown away everyone else. It's the only bike so far with swappable batteries, which is pretty cool for pit stops and such.

longride 02-22-2010 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 235258)
What do you know about the company regarding that? Has he been acused of or charged with swindling investors? I'm interested.

Where did I use the word 'swindle' in anything I wrote? I said 'finance', which means he needs people,whom I will call 'suckers' to float his ideas that will burn millions and lead exactly nowhere.
If it had run? 'If' is the biggest word in the dictionary, isn't it?

Kenneth_Moore 02-22-2010 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 235259)
Where did I use the word 'swindle' in anything I wrote? I said 'finance', which means he needs people,whom I will call 'suckers' to float his ideas that will burn millions and lead exactly nowhere.
If it had run? 'If' is the biggest word in the dictionary, isn't it?

You didn't say "swindle," but certainly your post was very negative. If the guy is guilty of taking advantage of investors, he should be called on it. If people are investing in his company and are happy with the results, no harm, no foul.

What is your beef with him? Why do you think people who are involved with him are suckers? What did he do to you?

seruzawa 02-22-2010 01:01 PM

Well, I've heard about MotoIxtlplx for years but I can't really point to any sort of achievement except more prediction and promises. It's pretty weird if you ask me. Sounds like he's better suited to a career in politics. you don't have to show any results there either.

longride 02-22-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 235263)
You didn't say "swindle," but certainly your post was very negative. If the guy is guilty of taking advantage of investors, he should be called on it. If people are investing in his company and are happy with the results, no harm, no foul.

What is your beef with him? Why do you think people who are involved with him are suckers? What did he do to you?

Ok, so my post was NEGATIVE! I guess nobody can be NEGATIVE these days eh Ken? I never said he was GUILTY of anything but blowing money on useless technology, and as far as I know THAT ISN'T A CRIME! I have NO BEEF with him. HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME KEN!!!!! His product though is a waste of time and energy and money in my opinion and if you throw money at iit you are a 'sucker', and if you are so POSITIVE, then why don't you throw him a few grand? If you don't then I guess YOU ARE NEGATIVE TOO! Sheesh. Name ONE THING his company produces that ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!

Kenneth_Moore 02-22-2010 01:16 PM

Hey, the guy may be running the biggest schemer since Madoff for all I know. I'm just asking...